Senior Project Director, Qualitative Market Research
If you’re looking for a company that strives to create a work environment that encourages and compliments you, you’re curious, a critical thinker able to think outside the box, like challenges and are passionate about what you do, we definitely want to speak with you!
We are a leading global pharmaceutical market research company, providing top pharmaceutical and biotech companies with innovative custom primary qualitative and quantitative market research with a particular focus on high-level strategic projects in complex therapeutic areas.
To be a Senior Project Director at Adelphi Research, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate competence in the design of qualitative studies
- Demonstrate competence in writing screeners and questionnaires
- Write screeners and prepare discussion guides with limited supervision.
- Supervise fieldwork, manage vendor relations, and intervene effectively when necessary.
- Conduct telephone interviews which are client-monitored, at a high level of competence.
- Conduct in-person interviews in front of client at a highly proficient level.
- Analyze and prepare ‘near-final’ report of detailed findings with minimal guidance from senior staff.
- Demonstrate competence in developing conclusions and drawing marketing implications to address client needs in collaboration with other team members and/or senior staff.
- Be knowledgeable in both quantitative and qualitative research; Specializing in qualitative
- Work on and contribute to several projects simultaneously, including as a lead project director
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior research staff, as needed.
- Travel, as required to conduct qualitative research.
- Work effectively as a team member within a highly collaborative working environment.
- Interact with clients on a regular basis, keeping them in touch regarding progress on the project, advising about fieldwork issues, making sure they are kept “in the loop” during all phases of the project. Develops and maintains client relationships, demonstrating good judgment and client management skills.
What you need to do the job:
- Bachelor’s degree essential; advanced education an advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience as a market researcher, pharmaceutical experience a plus