THE SCIENOMICS GROUP (TSG) INVITES YOU TO JOIN OUR SPEAKERS’ BUREAU TEAM IN Iselin, NJ AS A PROGRAM MANAGER.
The Scienomics Group (TSG) is a global medical communications agency which provides services to the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industries. We are a powerful team of professionals, committed to partnership and united by a shared purpose of helping our clients commercialize their breakthrough therapies.
Program Managers will be the main contact for the speaker, venue and sales representative in a series of programs. They are responsible for developing positive working relationships with speakers and assigned sales force members to develop a foundation for a successful bureau. Program Managers will adhere to client and industry guidelines, as well as client and TSG standard operating procedures for program management. They will work closely with Bureau support staff and be responsible for the successful coordination of programs. Program Managers will interface with Speakers’ Bureau Managers to provide information and status reporting regarding the planning process.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Own and manage each assigned program – oversee all requirements to assure excellence in service
- Develop relationships as the primary contact for speakers, sales representatives and venues
- Liaise with sales representatives to confirm requested program specifics upon receipt of program request; to communicate program updates and to confirm/remind regarding planning process and program execution
- Invite/schedule appropriate speaker for each program
- Request speaker travel from travel agency and identify any special needs
- Arrange audio visual equipment with vendor appropriate to speaker and presentation needs
- Communicate daily with travel agency to make sure all tickets are issued and released to speaker in a timely manner
- Communicate program updates to speaker and rep as appropriate; confirm/remind speaker and rep needed
- Confirm venue; make menu selections while adhering to budget and compliance guidelines; sign and review BEO and finalize venue logistics with Rep to ensure program needs have not changed; review and log venue receipts post-program
- Review and sign-off on Speakers Bureau Coordinator’s tasks as appropriate; mentor as appropriate
- Track and data enter estimated and actual speaker honorarium, expenses, travel, food and beverage costs and audio visual equipment; Reconcile programs
- Follow up to obtain and note receipt of post-program materials from field
- Log all program activities appropriately and accurately in database
- Assist in training new team members
- Alert Manager immediately with any problems, issues or concerns regarding programs; assist with reporting as requested/assigned
- Attend and contribute to weekly team status meetings (internal)
- After training, attain a basic understanding of product information and disease state of therapeutic area
- Other projects as assigned by supervisor
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience and Skills:
Must have at least 3-5 years of work experience in medical education or other pharmaceutical event planning, including a thorough understanding of current industry guidelines.
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), database experience, and general computer literacy is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills/good phone skills, customer service/VIP service skills, and must be organized.
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to interact well with varying processes and personalities
Those who wish to apply for this position: Please apply on the company website (http://www.tsgmeded.com) or (https://careers-hcg.icims.com/jobs/17130/program-manager/job?hub=11)
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.