Company/Location: Entree Health / New York
Core Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, and Creativity
You’re intrigued by the marriage of art and science that comprises pharmaceutical advertising.
Add one crucial component to that mix and you get the art, science, and business of healthcare.
That’s our focus at Entrée Health.
We are devoted to the proposition that access and reimbursement—how to get medicines, and how they are paid for—are critical to the success of our clients’ brands.
At Entrée Health you will:
- Work with the leading clients and brands in the healthcare industry
- Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, challenging, opportunity-filled, and passionate environment
- See how our core values substance, style, conviction, and grace come to life and set us apart from other managed care agencies
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our team!
Overview: The Copywriter is responsible for brainstorming ideas, developing concepts and producing brand specific messaging for print and digital deliverables with oversight and direction from the senior copy team. In this entry-level position, the Copywriter will learn what it means to execute creative work and how to function as a member of a cross functional team. Through learning opportunities, and on the job experiences, the copywriter will prepare for a creative career in pharmaceutical advertising.
- Write effective copy aligned to brand strategy for a variety of audiences
- Execute work in a range of media, including both digital and print
- Incorporate feedback, comments and changes from senior copy team and cross functional partners while adhering to timelines and due dates
- Annotate references for fact checking
- Demonstrate understanding of assigned brands, indications, therapeutic categories, and competitive landscape
- Present ideas, tactics, and strategies to senior copy team and internal cross-functional team
- Learn and master all proprietary systems, workflows and processes
- Participate in agency and creative team initiatives as appropriate
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, communications or journalism and/or coursework related to life sciences or pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required
- Strong academic achievement combined with campus leadership and/or community involvement
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred
- Portfolio containing work samples that demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- Previous internship within the advertising industry or related field; pharmaceutical advertising exposure is preferred, not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office