Data Engineer/Analyst, Data & Analytics Team
The Analyst will be working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment to execute marketing related data analyses. We are looking for candidates that demonstrate strong SQL and analytical skills. Proficiency in SQL, Excel is a must, knowledge of SAS/R programming would be considered an advantage. Experience in analyzing a range of large, secondary pharmaceutical databases and familiarity with industry analytical and methodological standards is a plus. Even though relevant industry experience is desired, we will provide training as necessary.
As a member of the Data & Analytics team at BioPharm, the engineer will develop and provide support to different agencies, clients and internal BPC operations team. The position will develop and support a cloud data warehouse which will support the data-driven advanced analytical needs of BioPharm along with the following tasks:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Integrate large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other technologies.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data applications.
Key Qualifications & Requirements:
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases like SQL Server, Oracle, Snowflake etc.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines using Talend or similar ETL tools.
- Strong data management skills related to working with structured/unstructured datasets.
- Build automation routines supporting data transformation, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- We are looking for a candidate with 1+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems or another technology field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- 1+ Years of ETL development experience with tools like (SSIS / Talend / Pentaho or other)
- 1+ years of SQL, Excel
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (previously known as Exact Target) will be considered an advantage.
- SAS/R and/or Power BI/Tableau would be a plus.
- Applied knowledge of database architectures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you