Title: Business Coordinator
Location: New York
- Executive assistant role will be in support of 3 members of agency executive leadership team
- Manage a schedule flawlessly by maintaining an organized, up-to-date calendar and resolving conflicts efficiently, taking care to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Acts as the “gatekeeper” facilitating communication between senior leadership team, employees, and other senior leaders across all agencies
- Manage travel and meeting arrangements by organizing logistics and liaising with key stakeholders and travel resources to confirm schedules and/or itineraries
- Provide personalized and quality customer service to key stakeholders, by screening and prioritizing incoming information, recommending actions to resolve requests and referring stakeholders to appropriate employees or departments as required
- Manage special projects as assigned by establishing objectives and milestones, defining resources, and coordinating work plans
- Perform general administrative duties ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
- Provide a positive environment by modeling company values and influencing others to behave according to our company’s culture.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to assist in writing business and/or client related documents
- A familiarity with Keynote
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Appropriately prioritize assigned tasks to ensure timely goal achievement
- Quickly change direction when working on multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A keen interest in learning, growing, and potentially expanding into new and different roles within the organization
Key skills and needs:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The more confident, self-directed, fast-learning, and initiative-taking the candidate is, the more likely they are to succeed. Eagerness to ask questions, do some digging, and partner with others to solve problems or accomplish tasks required.
- Polished, crisp, cheerful, professional, and service-oriented demeanor is important.
- Desire to grow within the network