Job Title: Art Director
Copywriters are genuinely excited to work with you, knowing that you’ll elevate their ideas and their work. You’re more than comfortable with collaboration and adept at execution. Whether the task is disruptive creative concepting or simply resizing a banner ad, you’re reliable, optimistic, and your competence is always unquestioned. You’re attentive to your colleagues and your clients, ready to learn, and ever-prepared to share your expertise to help those around you gain a greater appreciation of the art of advertising.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Support the pursuit of organic business opportunities with research and analysis if necessary.
- Over-deliver on assignments to pique the clients’ interest on new and different ways to reach their audiences.
- Ensure strategic and medical accuracy of concepts to leverage the key components of campaign relevance and maintain agency creative standards.
- Apply client-provided information and market research to ensure relevance. Determine production methodology, and outline execution requirements. Become comfortable with digital-asset management and client regulatory systems for timely, accurate workflow. Understand the needs and motivations of an audience and how they translate across a wide range of marketing channels.
- Create high-quality visual concepts and generate new and innovative ideas.
- Work with the copywriter and broader team to support integrated,
multi-channel initiatives. Contribute to brainstorming and creative brief development, support proprietary processes, and effectively present and sell
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to acquire a deeper knowledge of assigned brand(s), the healthcare industry, and the creative marketplace.
- Seek out and embrace professional development opportunities and ensure alignment with client expectations and overall agency creative excellence
YOU WILL EXCEL BY:
- Learning to identify new business opportunities within existing accounts to expand current assignments and acquire new projects.
- Successfully translating ideas into action, and collaborating with teams to execute surprising, innovative,
and award-winning ideas.
- Collaborating to determine concepts and visual directions, interacting with project
teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics, and translating concepts into effective
- Refining your healthcare marketing acumen and striving to elevate the quality of creative output.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or equivalent experience –or– At least 2 to 3 years of relevant advertising agency experience in either a consumer or pharmaceutical setting
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other creative software applications
- Ability to generate creative concepts
- Basic drawing skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Good time-management skills
- Must possess a strong team orientation
- Ability to travel and work across locations