Title:VP,Associate Creative Director, Art
ACDs, Art produce and supervise high-level, quality, core concept material and other visuals and design to achieve creative excellence on behalf of our clients. ACDs are key client facing creative staff, and are both hands-on creators and strategically insightful contributors.
The ACD is tactically involved in the concept, design, and execution of integrated, cross-channel initiatives and demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the client’s brand and overall industry. Supports business growth and pushes the envelope on developing ground-breaking creative content.
- CREATIVITY Creates high-quality visuals and generates new and innovative ideas, alongside copy/content partners and under the supervision of Creative Director/GCD, to create a broad range of concept advertising to support integrated, cross-channel Collaborates to refine creative briefs and interacts with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics, translating concepts into effective visualizations. Supervises other visual personnel and teams where appropriate, using judgment to advance the best thinking that is in line with brief and project scope. Presents and sells ideas to clients; listens and interprets client feedback.
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE Ensures that strategic and medical accuracy of content is achieved, to leverage the key components of campaign relevance and maintain agency creative Applies client-provided information, market research, AMA and client-preferred style to visuals to ensure legal and regulatory compliance. Is facetious with digital-asset management and client regulatory systems for timely, accurate workflow. Understands the needs and motivations of an audience and how they translate across a wide range of marketing channels. Familiar and experienced in both digital and traditionalchannels, including video, and understands best production practices.
- NEW BUSINESS Supports the pursuit of organic business opportunities with research and analysis of the creative Learns to identify new business opportunities within existing accounts to expand current assignments and acquire new projects. Uses presentation skills and command of visual ideas to help win new assignments.
- DEVELOPMENT Increases supervisory experience by learning to delegate successfully, helping to train and mentor junior talent, and deepening client An ACD has the opportunity to build a team, and the quality of relations with junior talent is key. Managing workload through delegation is essential. Partnership with other departments, especially Account Management, is important to building client trust.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6-10 years’ advertising visual experience
- Exceptional design skills, strong command of visual vocabulary, ability to use creativity in concepting, good working knowledge of healthcare categories
- Creative concepting skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Expertise with creation and presentation of scientific tables and statistical data
- Honed presentation skills
- Organizational skills to handle high work volume
- Action Oriented
- Dealing With Ambiguity
- Technical Learning
- Peer Relationships
- Time Management
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you