VP CDs, Copy produce and supervise high-level, quality core-concept written material and other content to achieve creative excellence on behalf of our clients. CDs are key client-facing creative staff, and are both hands-on creators and strategically insightful contributors.
The VP. ACD is tactically involved in the concept, design and execution of integrated, cross-channel initiatives and demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the client’s brand & overall industry. Supports business growth and pushes the envelope on developing ground-breaking creative content.
- CREATIVITY Creates high quality creative content and generates new and innovative ideas, alongside visual partners and under the supervision of Creative Director/GCD, to create a broad range of concept advertising to support integrated, cross-channel Collaborates to refine creative briefs, and interacts with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics, translating concepts into effective messaging. Supervises other writers and teams where appropriate, using judgment to advance the best thinking that is in line with brief and project scope. Presents and sells ideas to clients; listens and interprets client feedback.
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE Ensures that strategic and medical accuracy of content is achieved to leverage the key components of campaign relevance and maintain agency creative Applies client-provided information, market research, AMA and client-preferred style to content and copy to ensure legal and regulatory compliance. Is facetious with digital-asset management and client regulatory systems for timely, accurate workflow. Understands the needs and motivations of an audience and how they translate across a wide range of marketing channels. Familiar and experienced in both digital and traditional channels, including video, and understands best production practices.
- NEW BUSINESS Supports the pursuit of organic business opportunities with research and analysis of the creative Learns to identify new business opportunities within existing accounts to expand current assignments and acquire new projects. Uses presentation skills and command of content to help win new assignments.
- DEVELOPMENT Increases supervisory experience by learning to delegate successfully, helping to train and mentor junior talent, and deepening client An ACD has the opportunity to build a team, and the quality of relations with junior talent is key. Managing workload through delegation is essential. Partnership with other departments, especially Account Management, is important to building client trust.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6-10 years’ advertising writing/content experience
- Exceptional writing skills, strong command of the English Language, ability to use creativity in writing, good working knowledge of medical terminology a plus
- Creative concepting skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Expertise with creation and presentation of scientific tables and statistical data
- Honed presentation skills
- Organizational skills to handle high work volume
- In person client travel is required
- Action Oriented
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Peer Relationship
- Technical Learning
- Time Management
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.