Title: Copy Supervisor
Company/Location: Entree Health (NY, Boston, Princeton, Remote options)
Competencies: Creativity, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
Entree Health, a member of Omnicom Health Group, is devoted to the idea that patients need more than access to medicines. They need a way in to health. You'll know you belong here if you love hanging with A students. If the creative inside of you can’t wait to get out. If you are motivated to help people get the medicines they need. What are you waiting for?
We are part of one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies, encompassing more than 3,200 talented individuals in offices across the United States and Europe. Join us to:
- Work with the leading clients and brands in the healthcare industry
- Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, challenging, opportunity-filled, and passionate environment
- See how our core values substance, style, conviction, and grace come to life and set us apart from other managed care agencies
We are looking for a Copy Supervisor to join our team in Princeton, NJ!
- Deliver compelling, strategic, well-crafted communications across multiple platforms for a diverse range of payer audiences
- Work collaboratively with clients and agency team members
- Supervise direct reports in the Copy department, ensuring our people get the time and attention to grow into future stars
- Be the brand steward who knows the market, asks the right questions, and works with clients to solve strategic and copy issues
- Execute projects in a timely and intelligent manner while contributing strategically to the long-term vision of the brand internally and with the client
- Eager to learn and ready for a challenge
- Love to create and play
- Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to understand and process healthcare business information and data
- Excellent management and mentoring skills
- Strong conceptual ability, standout creative thinking, and top-notch writing skills
- Ability to present and sell ideas internally and to clients with confidence and enthusiasm
- Prior managed markets experience preferred, but not essential
- Candidates with agency, journalism, science, creative writing, medical education, or other experience are all encouraged to apply. We love to teach our business to candidates that share our passion to great ideas in the service of ensuring people have access to the healthcare they need.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Entrée Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.