Title: Account Executive
Company/Location:Propeller Communications / Remote/New Jersey
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Competencies:Highly Organized, Interpersonal Savvy and Creativity
Overview: The Account Executive (AE) will act as an internal day-to-day contact for all account services activity. The AE will support senior account team members in executing creative work, MLR submissions and tracking and managing the critical components of successful project management.
- Execute overall brand objectives and strategies for brands as assigned under the guidance of senior account team members
- Participate in face to face client meetings, engage with clients independently on small tactical initiatives under the guidance of senior account team members
- Draft internal contact reports, manage status reports, provide competitive and market research as assigned
- Interact with cross functional brand team members to ensure regular and accurate information exchange
- Coordinate with the Materials Approval Process to ensure tactics are submitted correctly and on time. Communicate with varying stakeholders to ensure all parties are aware of timing and expectations
- Liaise with Project Management team: open job numbers, assist in the development of key project documents including but not limited to client project status and internal meeting reports
- Assist senior account team members as needed
- Assist account team with scheduling meetings, room reservations, preparing agendas, preparing handouts and/or coordinating client events and entertainment.
- Develop product knowledge base (i.e., understanding of product indications, market research, marketing plans, and competitive knowledge)
- Monitor brand and projects in progress
- Support team in development of materials.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, marketing, communications or journalism and/or coursework related to Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience within the advertising industry or related field. Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to create basic formulas and formatting within Excel preferred, not required.
- Superior organizational skills
- MLR submission knowledge preferred but not required
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.