Founded in 2006, Propeller is a digital forward, omnichannel healthcare marketing agency transforming HCP engagement. With a HQ in Summit, NJ, our team of 120+ marketing specialists truly understand the ever-changing industry, complex content, and how to mobilize data to drive meaningful results. Our continued success is achieved through our omnichannel fluency and curated digital suite of capabilities, including Account Services, Creative, Digital and Brand Strategy, Digital Production and Project Management, 3D Animation, Digital Development, and Video.
We offer a unique, personalized culture in which each team member is encouraged and expected to bring their ideas, solutions, and leadership to the table. By empowering individuals, we remain nimble, engaged, and able to break away from conventional thinking and speak intelligently about serious topics. We value our team’s intangibles–the experiences and traits that make them unique.
Come Live Your Best Life With Us
We pride ourselves on our inclusive, employee-centric mentality. There’s life at work and life outside of it. We want everyone to be healthy, feel supported, and have the financial resources they need. Our team enjoys competitive compensation and consistent performance recognition, generous paid time off, comprehensive wellness programs, and more! These are just some of the reasons we are Great Place to Work certified.
Title: Operations Manager
An Operations Manager will have a hands-on operations role within Propeller’s Operations department. This person will be highly skilled in project management, agile processes, identifying and implementing process efficiencies, standardizing best practices, finance management, and fostering a culture of efficiency to enhance the overall performance and competitiveness of the business.
Their primary objective is to ensure that an agile digital team’s operations run smoothly and efficiently, while also achieving strategic goals and meeting customer expectations. Their secondary goal is ensuring and contributing to agency wide operations and being able to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within the operations team.
- Maintain constant communication with managers, staff, and internal/external partners to ensure proper operations of the agile pod and overall agency operations
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Increase the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance the teams capacity
- Ensure that operational activities remain on time and within budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Manage and allocate resources such as personnel, equipment, and materials to support operational needs. This includes workforce planning, recruitment, training, and scheduling to ensure adequate staffing levels and skillsets.
- Developing and implementing operational strategies, goals, and objectives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Analyze market trends, customer demands, and internal capabilities to create efficient and effective plans.
- Oversee and improve operational processes to ensure smooth and efficient workflows. This involves identifying bottlenecks, streamlining procedures, optimizing resource allocation, and implementing quality control measures.
- Manage projects and priorities on an assigned brands, being accountable for project results and drive decision-making along with brand leaders and external stakeholders
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of a cross-functional team operating in a nimble and agile process
- Own the full lifecycle of assigned project from initiation to through final submission
- Prioritize tasks, communicate deliverables, ensure the team stays on targets with budgets and deadlines and regularly communicate with senior leadership on the status of projects, escalating issues as needed
- Work with brand leaders and cross-functional team members, to holistically manage the delivery of assets across various platforms and navigate competing priorities, allocating project management resources appropriately, and effectively clearing roadblocks.
- Ensure status meetings, hot sheets, timelines, and meeting notes are prepared for all assigned projects and escalate to senior management as needed
- Drive projects forward by creating timelines, gathering input from internal teams on their individual timing and steps, & identifying efficiencies
Leadership & Relationship Development
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including career development plans for direct reports and problem resolution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve processes, tools, and systems
- Own relationships with Development PM, Development Lead, and SEO teams, ensuring that all teams are in lock step on timing, tasks, & expectations
- Collaborate with external teams on timing
- Work with the internal counterparts to develop detailed and effective plans and monitor all aspects of project lifecycle, including scope, change and submission management
- Coordinate and inspire internal resources and external partners to deliver high quality, forward thinking, digital assets that align to client/brand goals
- Setting expectations, providing guidance, resolving conflicts, and fostering a positive work environment. They may also identify training needs and develop employees' skills to enhance overall team performance.
- Two or more years of proven success in an operations management role
- Strong skills in budget development and oversight
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of business productivity software and an aptitude for learning new applications
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you