Addressable Health is a purpose-built, Omnicom Health Group Media Agency, offering a 20 year history of technology innovation, media intelligence, and a passion for life sciences. We use AI to transform data into informed marketing decisions, accelerating time to impact while helping clients move quickly, efficiently, and effectively. Our expertise in media procurement allows us to reach 3 million healthcare decision makers on an individual level, continually identifying new opportunities and measuring marketing outcomes. Unlike massive, traditional agencies, we provide right-sized teams to fit your specific needs, offering a diverse and unique range of skill sets including strategy, media, tech, and data science.
Title: Senior Director, Client Solutions
Location: New York, NY
Department/Discipline: Client Solutions
professionals. And it helps healthcare professionals connect with their patients.
Addressable Health has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Director of Client Solutions. The Senior Director of Client Solutions is responsible for establishing and growing strong business relationships with current and prospective pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and media planning agency clients in the assigned territory in order to generate and maintain new opportunities for Addressable Health. The Senior Director of Client Solutions will drive business growth and attain set annual sales goal/quota.
- Drive business growth and awareness for Addressable Health with new and existing clients through live client meetings and virtual presentations.
- Conducts ongoing outreach and presentations to existing and prospective supporters in a highly consultative fashion.
- Continually assesses revenue potential of territory through analysis of the overall market, client strategic imperatives and brand goals, pipeline outlook and general industry intelligence to provide accurate sales forecast; achieve and/or surpass quota.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to develop effective proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Provides management with updates on sales-focused activities including lead generation, competitive intelligence, forecast adjustments, prospecting, challenges and needs.
- Keeps abreast of supporter news, market conditions, competitive activities, educational and technological trends through ongoing research and engagement at industry and medical conferences, literature reviews and other sources.
- Build and maintain relationships with Brand-Direct Clients, Media Directors, and their planning teams to promote Addressable Health marketing capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Support and Internal Resources to analyze the Addressable Health programs purchased by clients and MPAs (media placement agencies) and identify top Addressable Health solutions to position future business.
- Profile each client:media agency partnership to better understand the type of media plans typically recommended, as well as emphasis of different channels in those plans (digital display, social, search, print, etc.).
- Commitment to a disciplined, diversified, and effective prospecting approach to generate new opportunities and stay informed across assigned accounts.
- Work collaboratively with Director of Sales Operations to price and build tactical program recommendations to support proposals and RFPs.
- Manage contact database in Salesforce.com.
- Utilize Salesforce.com (SFDC) to track progress and forecast sales opportunities daily.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent directly relevant experience
- Minimum 5-7+ years direct sales experience in healthcare communications covering pharma, biotech accounts and medical device with an emphasis on digital marketing. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Experience selling medical education or promotional educational solutions to pharmaceutical/biotech/medical device companies with an established track record of securing industry funding from medical education/commercial teams at pharmaceutical/med device companies or media teams at MPAs.
- Demonstrated ability to grow existing accounts, as well as identify and build new accounts.
- Must have a proven track record of developing and retaining healthcare industry relationships.
- Experience and strong understanding of the digital marketplace and multi-channel marketing (MCM)
- Proven success track record of sales and/or relationship management activity
- Strong project management and organizational skills a must. Excellent oral communication skills required, including ability to work well in a team environment – strong team player.
- Candidate must be self-starter with the ability to create daily routine, stay organized and travel to supporters.
- Must be highly motivated, dynamic, and have a relentless focus and commitment to reach decision makers.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) or similar contact management programs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Proven time management skills, including successful track record of meeting deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously; self-starter.
- Excellent sales presentation skills with clients, as well as strong listening and analytical skills - bring experience as a dynamic facilitator and presenter.
- Additional capabilities include demonstrated experience in: customer service, sales goal attainment, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, negotiation, presentation skills, and building client relationships
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.