Founded in 2006, Propeller is a digital forward, omnichannel healthcare marketing agency transforming HCP engagement. With a HQ in Summit, NJ, our team of 120+ marketing specialists truly understand the ever-changing industry, complex content, and how to mobilize data to drive meaningful results. Our continued success is achieved through our omnichannel fluency and curated digital suite of capabilities, including Account Services, Creative, Digital and Brand Strategy, Digital Production and Project Management, 3D Animation, Digital Development, and Video.
We offer a unique, personalized culture in which each team member is encouraged and expected to bring their ideas, solutions, and leadership to the table. By empowering individuals, we remain nimble, engaged, and able to break away from conventional thinking and speak intelligently about serious topics. We value our team’s intangibles–the experiences and traits that make them unique.
Come Live Your Best Life With Us
We pride ourselves on our inclusive, employee-centric mentality. There’s life at work and life outside of it. We want everyone to be healthy, feel supported, and have the financial resources they need. Our team enjoys competitive compensation and consistent performance recognition, generous paid time off, comprehensive wellness programs, and more! These are just some of the reasons we are Great Place to Work certified.
Title: Senior Account Executive
Department/Discipline: Account Services
- Support the internal and external day-to-day business of the account(s) with responsibility for ensuring work is strategically sound, completed on-time and on-budget. Manage time effectively, meet deadlines, attention to detail, and set priorities for specific assignments
- Oversight of and contribution to the creation and management of project timelines and project plans, both internally with your team and externally with your clients
- Maintain strong client relationships via daily communication and act as a trusted and integral strategic advisor to the client team
- Daily communication with your supervisor to relay project updates, strategize efforts, etc.
- Collaboration with other account members to manage projects and clients
- Assistance in time management for department workloads as it pertains to your projects
- Lead the Propeller team on tactical implementation with oversight from Manager
- Responsibility for ensuring work is strategically sound, adheres to the highest quality standards, completed on-time and on-budget. Manage time effectively, meet deadlines, attention to detail, and set priorities for specific assignment
Client Partnership & Business Development:
- Establish a strategic partnership with clients, ensuring agency POV is shared and delivered effectively
- Identify and solidify client relationships beyond the day-to-day project owners
- Partner with clients to identify and strategize new project details and develop project briefs
- Conduct regular client status meetings to communicate project development and maintain alignment with client objectives
- Inform client on aspects and timing of project development, including internal agency process/requirements
- Liaise with client stakeholders and extended team members to drive project execution (eg, MLR team, medical/marketing reviewers, partner agencies, KOLs)
- Lead client MLR submissions and ensure agency work remains in compliance with client guidelines
Internal Account Management:
- Responsible for ensuring the right team members/departments are pulled into the appropriate projects/workstreams at the right time
- Responsible for ensuring the brand strategy is pulled through into all workstreams
- Develop project briefs, looping in Sr. Account Management as needed. Partner with Project Manager to prepare and conduct internal kick off meetings
- Initiate project timeline development with Project Management by providing complete deliverables list and client milestones; approve timeline against client-stated requirements
- Communicate project updates to team in a timely manner, including client shifts in project scope, direction, or timing that may impact agency resource requirements
- Represent client viewpoint in day-to-day project execution while partnering with Project Management to proactively complete project plan grounded in scope of work, timeline, deliverables, and client/agency process
- Reviews hot sheet/status grids daily for accuracy and provides daily comments/updates to Project Manager as needed
- Develop and administer SOWs based on accurate estimating and tracking of hours, and reconciliation against estimates. Continuously monitor clients' budgets and raise supervisor and client awareness as to when changes in direction or new requests impact scope. Meet with supervisor regularly to review financial status of your account(s)
- Supports Account lead in maintaining up-to-date project financials and tracking project actuals against client scope of work
- Participates in any necessary financial meetings to ensure accurate internal data and to support client financial status communications
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.