Health disrupted. A radically open creative collective, discarding business as usual. Building iconic brands. Making the world a more compassionate, healthy place. We are TBWA\WorldHealth, The Disruption® Company.
Title: VP, Account Director
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Account Directors are key to the acquisition and retention of clients and staff by supporting the vision and shared values that provide the agency with market differentiation. They serve as an agency leader for achieving a client’s communication and business objectives by strategically guiding clients to grow a brand by way of deep category knowledge, strategic marketing acumen, value-added relationships, and a passion for the healthcare industry. An Account Director typically has the responsibility for managing $3-5mm, works with a high level of independence, grows business, proficiently manages and develops others, has a deep operational knowledge, fosters collaborative cross-functional teams, and exhibits strong strategic leadership.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
• BA degree and 8-10 years’ prior work experience in healthcare marketing environment
• Proven team management experience and the ability to create a climate in which others want to do their best
• Ability to establish and maintain effective client relationships to gain trust and respect
• Build constructive relationships to foster strong team orientation and collaboration of strengths and cross-functional thinking
• Ability to effectively navigate conflict and differing opinions to find common ground and gain cooperation to move forward
• Capacity to manage a range of group processes and adjust approach when something isn’t working
• Continuously seek out knowledge and broaden perspective to create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans
• Aptitude for looking beyond the obvious and probe further to solve business problems
• Ability to travel and work across locations
• Organizational Agility
• Customer Focus
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Problem Solving
• Motivating Others
• Strategic Agility
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.