Health disrupted. A radically open creative collective, discarding business as usual. Building iconic brands. Making the world a more compassionate, healthy place. We are TBWA\WorldHealth, The Disruption® Company.
Title: Associate Director, Experience Strategy
Company/Location: TBWAWH/New York
The Associate Director, Experience Strategy partners with clients’ and agency’s teams to help turn brand strategies into actionable and measurable experience plans through the creation of digitally driven and innovative omnichannel customer experiences.
- Represent the voice of digital, innovation, and content & experience strategy in strategic efforts including Brand Planning, CRM, digital (ex: website, social), and non-digital/ non-traditional efforts – leading briefing from activation through implementation & measurement
- Keeps ahead of marketplace/digital trends that will drive business impact and reduce customer friction points
- Synthesize and leverage multiple inputs (eg, brand strategy/history, business goals, customer knowledge, channel expertise, competitive landscape, data, etc.) to provide omnichannel recommendations across customer segments that improve the impact and efficiency of our client’s marketing efforts
- Lead internal and client-facing discussions on digital and customer experience deliverables including leading and attending live workshop meetings as needed
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- 5-7 years minimum agency experience, healthcare industry experience preferred
- Strong understanding of HCP and patient integrated marketing programs with an emphasis on digital & content strategy such as: display, CRM, social media, website, online video etc.
- Proven ability to create omnichannel experiences and journeys
- Strategic thinking skills, multichannel digital acumen and ability to apply data and analytics, pulling learnings through into optimization recommendations
- Social strategy as well as a solid understanding of all HCP open and closed platforms, strong pulse into trends/culture
- Understanding of media planning principles, collaborate closely with media partners to deliver the right content, on the right channel, at the right time, to the right people
- Understanding of content best practices and technical nature of digital marketing solutions, ability to liaison with the multiple partners involved such as Tech & UX/UI and Creative
- Driven to push the needle and comfortable leading customer-centric brainstorms to create new & innovative experiences for HCPs/patients
- Proven strong client relationship skills
- Demonstrates support of the Agency’s goals, mission, and commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Brief owner and the go-to channel expert driving insight driven recommendations & POVs
- Proactively provides suggestions that make a positive impact in our work and agency operations to drive a seamless customer experience
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.