Title: Senior Account Manager (International)
Location: CDM Barcelona
Reporting to: Managing Director, CDM Barcelona
Role Focus: Serve international accounts from CDM Barcelona as part of the local International Service Team.
Client Management and Interaction:
- Maintains day-to-day contact with client(s), ensuring the proper information flow from client to agency, and agency to client.
- Develop relationships with client departments, attendance at all client project meetings (including Medical/Legal).
- Involved in early-stage development of recommendations based on marketing goals and customer insights
- Strategic skills and 360 degree experience of account management (strategy, finance, team management)
- Owner of project brief, connecting Creative Brief and Brand Strategy
- Skilled Leader of tactical brainstorming
Knowledge/ Therapeutic Expertise:
- Develops product knowledge including understanding of product, clinical data, research, marketing plans, and competitive marketplace.
- Works independently to support the development of materials as part of the pitch process.
- Develops and maintains contact with clients to ensure CDM Barcelona is aware of business opportunities and/or significant changes in client’s business structure.
- Actively develops presentations to sell recommendations to clients
- Concentrates on organic growth of the business
- Able to prepare SOW documentation for all product jobs and circulate to the client for appropriate approvals.
- Tracks budgets regularly, with ultimate responsibility of all monthly billing and product finance
- Significant experience in writing SOWs, POVs, contact reports, and creative / project brief documents, as well as ability to contribute to strategic documents.
- Contributes to internal and external meetings with relevant insights, feedback, and probing questions.
- With input and support from supervisor develops, builds consensus on, and delivers a client ready presentation. Asks questions to ensure clear expectations.
- Partners closely with Traid partners to take responsibility for day-to-day workflow.
- Proactive solver, able to find solutions to client challenges.
- Able to provide guidance and mentor junior accounts service colleagues.
To find out more about CDM Barcelona visit our website: