Title: Art Supervisor (Digital)
Company/Location: Patients & Purpose /New York
Overview: We are currently looking for an Digital Art Supervisor to join Patients & Purpose to contribute to the planning, design, and execution of exceptional digital experiences. S/he will be a key member of our Emerging Digital Group (EDG), helping elevate our interactive work while guiding and inspiring internal teams and clients.
- Has at least 5 years of interactive marketing art direction experience at an advertising agency or in a similar environment (history in healthcare is not required).
- Early adopter. Filled with a sense of genuine fascination of the digital space and a natural hunger for what’s next.
- Prides him/herself on being proficient in digital design, while also being very knowledgeable of usability, UX and technology.
- Is an expert with the latest software and online tools/services that allow him/her to express creativity and generate better work.
- Understands the strengths and limitations of evolving technologies and trends such as Responsive Web Design (RWD), HTML5/CSS3, mobile apps, and social media.
- Presents a strong design portfolio showcasing a variety of interactive projects, including but not limited to websites, rich media, mobile websites, and native phone/tablet apps (roles and responsibilities on each project must be clearly stated in the portfolio).
- Has strong management skills.
- Is detail focused, goal oriented, and well organized.
- Develop ideas that are strategic, innovative, and provide an optimal user experience.
- Look outside of pharma to adapt cool, new, out-of-industry ideas that can work within the healthcare space.
- Partner with copywriters, UX, and developers to execute creative.
- Supervise art directors in all communications related to your brand(s) and give clear direction to creative team members.
- Act as a “digital go-to” across agency teams and clients, providing thought leadership and big thinking, and triaging issues as needed.
- Actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, technology, general digital trends).
- Work with creative director to lead digital pitches.
- Contribute strategically to the long-term vision of Patients & Purpose digital work.