Title: Account Manager
Company/Location: Link9, Jersey City, NJ
Department/Discipline: Client Services
Core Competencies: Customer Focus, Drivers Results, Interpersonal Savvy
Overview: The Client Services Manager is responsible for managing client relationships with multiple Omnicom Health Group agencies. The Client Services Manager will deliver on client objectives and ensure financial goals are attained as timelines are met.
- Serve as the source of project information/status for all agency departments.
- Embrace client objectives and strategies. Apply these strategies to the creative and tactical work.
- Effectively present the agency’s recommendations to clients, taking a leadership role in their preparation.
- Build and maintain positive client relationships with a focus on achieving client’s goals; proactively recommend and develop solutions where appropriate.
- Partner with Design Studio, Workflow and Creative partners to ensure all areas of the teamwork together to produce outstanding work.
- Provide accurate and timely client forecasts; ensure that agency billings are timely and accurate including keeping account-receivables current and meeting client financial documentation needs and milestones.
- Clear understanding of agency department roles and able to integrate with client.
- Be seen as a resource and role model to the agency at large.
- Ensure that team members know and follow established agency client service procedures.
- Uphold agency process for team and enforce adherence to client process in day-to-day activities (VIA Routing, sign-offs, submissions, contact report, status meetings, rec reports and billing)
- Seen as an extension of client’s team.
- Participation in agency projects including new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationship with account teams on client side
- Embody a level of professionalism to represent agency at key industry conferences and larger meetings
- Model core values of Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in advertising or related businesses.
- Energetic team player.
- Able to collaborate across a multi-disciplinary brand team.
- Honed presentation skills.
- Experience with healthcare is helpful but not required.
- The candidate should have a strong desire to lead a collaborative team, and immerse himself/herself in a variety of new assignments
- Excellent written and communication skills. Must be able to present yourself, the agency and your recommendations in an articulate, dynamic and professional manner.