Title: Manager, Search Engine Marketing
Company/Location: SSCG Media Group/200 Varick Street, NY, NY 10014
Overview: SSCG Media Group is the largest full-service, 100% pharma-focused strategic media planning and buying group in the world and is a proud member of The CDM Group Family.
Be a part of a forward thinking, creative and entrepreneurial team. Join an organization that has experienced tremendous growth and doesn’t plan to stop anytime soon! See how Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (SSCG) are held as core values and recognized in you. We offer rich opportunities for our talent to learn, grow, be challenged, and find their passion in their work.
If you have Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (along with all the skills below), we want to hear from you!
- Manage day to day account activity.
- Drive client account status meetings, reporting and optimization.
- Help develop account planning, budgeting and new activation opportunity documents.
- Ensure SEM account best practices and Pharma medical, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Assist SEM Director and team in continuing to build search practice by evolving organizational processes, reporting templates, data analysis and media planning.
- Foster professional growth of junior SEM team members.
- Conduct keyword, competitive and marketplace research to inform campaign management and media activation approach.
- Liaise with internal and external agency media team members to develop campaign timelines, account submissions and execute campaigns according to brand launches and milestones.
- Coordinate with digital operations and analytics teams to ensure proper tagging/tracking
- Deliver consolidated and holistic client reporting based on multichannel and attribution approach.
- Evaluate client content and collateral to develop meaningful & compliant search messaging.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of SEM experience.
- Experience building, launching, setting up and QA’ing accounts across multiple search engines.
- Proficiency in Excel, including extensive work with pivot tables and data manipulation.
- Must be detail oriented, have exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Highly developed analytical and online research skills. Familiarity with SEM analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Webtrends and Adobe Analytics).
- Google AdWords & Bing Ads certified.
- Past experience with 3rd party bid management tools. Familiarity with DoubleClick a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to explain complex technical information to non-technical individuals
- Ability to complete tasks and projects independently as well as manage multiple accounts.
- Ability to translate and communicate campaign success to clients
- Positive energy and a team player who can carry SSCG values.
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus.