Title: Film and Video Editor
Department/Discipline: Film & Video
Company/Location: Link9, New Jersey
- Performs video editing functions using Final Cut Pro and After Effects.
- Edits both short and long form client videos to completion.
- Participates in planning meetings with producers as needed.
- Prepares storyboards (when not prepared by art director).
- Works directly with producer and creatives, communicating and updating information as necessary with regards to schedules, overages & revisions.
- Responsible for establishing guidelines for desktop images to be used in animation sequences.
- Backs up all files at end of job.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience editing with Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects in an advertising agency environment.
- Experience in both commercials and long form editing.
- Knowledge of compositing digital files and elements.
- Experience with Maya.
- Working knowledge of PhotoShop & Illustrator.
- Ability to work independently, as well as under the direction of producers, within strict time constraints.
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
- Ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies and programs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/ AA Employer.