Title: VP, Account Planner
Company/Location: Patients and Purpose
Department/Discipline: Account Planning
- Identify and leverage market and customer insights into meaningful brand idea and strategies.
- Work closely with account management and creative teams to become a valued strategic partner both internally and externally
- Create a “workshop” style environment dialogue that inspires creative thinking among diverse groups of people
- Lead teams in developing compelling, single-minded strategies and briefs that inspire great creative
- Provide an agency perspective on market research planning, execution and translation.
- Participate in New Business efforts—conducting market research, writing the creative brief, and presenting key insights to the prospective client.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates should have 5-7 years of account planning experience or expertise in a relevant field, like cultural or medical anthropology, psychology, ethnography or qualitative research.
- Desire and ability to apply their skills to the creative development process.
- Consumer healthcare experience a plus