Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Company / Location: Omnicom Health Group / New York
Department / Discipline: Human Resources
Competencies: Creativity, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for driving the recruiting process for their assigned hiring teams. Adept at the art of finding the balance of identifying talent and partnering with your hiring teams, the Talent Acquisition Partner makes it happen while keeping everyone engaged and enthused.
But you know this. The things that make this opportunity special include:
- The team. There is 12 of us on it and we work together every day in helping one another be successful.
- The network we support. We support more than a dozen agencies which means that we aren't subject to the big ups and downs that often plague ad agency recruiting teams.
- Our leadership. They have our backs. Seriously.
- Resources. We have the tech, tools, and freedom to experiment with the new & different.
- What you'll work on. It isn't just about filling roles. We also run the intern program, the Fellowship program, most of the diversity & inclusion initiatives, and more. And we don't do this because we have to, we do it because we want to.
- Full creative talent life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and presenting job offers to candidates.
- Conducts independent sourcing via networking, cold calls, job postings, etc.
- Assesses qualifications and culture fit through behavioral and situational interview questions.
- Creates sourcing plans and effectively identifies candidates that meet internal clients’ expectations.
- Trains & mentors junior members of the talent acquisition team
- Participates in university career fairs, info sessions, and student engagement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of full life-cycle creative recruiting within advertising, marketing, public relations or a similar industry.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Impeccable follow through skills and the ability to deliver results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer Proficiency (Word, Excel, iCIMS).