Title: Vice President, Copy Supervisor (Pharmaceutical/Managed Markets)
Company/Location: Entree Health / Princeton, NJ
Core Competencies: Creativity, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
You’re intrigued by the marriage of art and science that comprises pharmaceutical advertising.
Add one crucial component to that mix and you get the art, science, and business of healthcare.
That’s our focus at Entrée Health Princeton.
We are devoted to the proposition that access and reimbursement—how to get medicines, and how they are paid for—are critical to the success of our clients’ brands.
A member of Omnicom Health Group, Entrée Health Princeton is part of one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies, encompassing more than 2000 talented individuals in offices across the United States and Europe.
At Entrée Health Princeton, you will:
- Work with the leading clients and brands in the healthcare industry
- Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, challenging, opportunity-filled, and passionate environment
- See how our core values substance, style, conviction, and grace come to life and set us apart from other managed care agencies
We are looking for a Vice President, Copy Supervisor to join our team!
Overview: The Vice President, Copy Supervisor is responsible for brainstorming ideas, developing concepts and producing brand specific messaging for print and digital deliverables on assigned brands while overseeing junior members of the copy team. The VP, Copy Supervisor is a lead member of a cross functional team dedicated to creating work aligned with client’s brand strategy and the agency’s creative vision.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to create novel and original work in a variety of media for a range of audiences; both digital and print
- Demonstrate a refined understanding of the brand, category and overall marketplace
- Leverage effective presentation skills to persuade internal and external clients to execute work that exceeds basic requirements of the brief
- Oversee tone, style, structure and voice of all content, based on brand strategy, client expectation and creative brief
- Manage direct reports (Copywriters, Senior Copywriters, Copy Supervisors) in their efforts to research, conceptualize and write original content
- Manage and mentor direct reports guiding their overall development and skills in line with creative group standards
- Help coordinate resources (staff and freelance) to ensure all deliverables are met
- Lead agency and creative team initiatives as appropriate, contributing to a positive agency culture and efficient workflow
- Coach and develop direct report(s) by creating individual development plans, providing on the job learning and ensuring attendance at relevant training courses
- Participate in all management courses offered, as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, communications or journalism and/or coursework related to pharmaceutical advertising or life sciences is preferred, not required
- Portfolio containing work samples that demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills
- Work samples across a range of digital communications and media channels
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to receive and assimilate critical feedback
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat