CDM London has become the fastest growing healthcare agency in London, consistently building strong client relationships to produce great work, resulting in a burgeoning creative reputation and a flourishing and growing business.
About the role:
At CDM, account people are part of our clients’ extended team. Totally integral to their business, you’ll get to know our clients (and their medics), proactively identify their needs and challenges, and deliver unexpected solutions that exceed expectations.
Reporting directly to a Senior Account Director on an extremely high profile piece of business, this role offers a really strong balance development and freedom – you’ll get the support you need with the autonomy any AM looks for to own projects and relationships. You’ll also be working directly with scientific, strategic and creative staff in a supportive, collaborative and creative environment.
You will be passionate about health and creativity, and about the role that our work can play in promoting strong, well-informed decisions around health issues for all audiences. You will be someone who enjoys working collaboratively and will be able to speak from a strong basis of knowledge both internally and externally.
You are someone who likes to exceed expectations, always approaching problems with a can-do attitude and a solution in mind. You’ll be keen to learn and absorb from others in a dynamic, sometimes challenging but always energetic environment, and to make your mark on the agency with your energy and positive approach. You’ll also be a firm believer in the importance of making work fun. It’s advertising: if we’re not having fun, we’re not doing it right.
- Key member of client’s agency team
- Day-to-day management of projects and programmes, both autonomously and as part of a team
- Regular liaison with client contacts (and agency partners where necessary)
- Excellent organisation and time management to ensure flawless project delivery
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, able to communicate with clarity and confidence
- Responsibility for the effective and efficient running of projects on a day-to-day basis, both from project management and financial perspectives
- Able to run all financial tracking for significant programmes of work
- Active and enthusiastic participant in all aspects of agency life
Skills & Experience:
- Degree level education and strong education background – science or healthcare an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a healthcare agency, with a good track record of strong delivery
- Oncology experience a big plus – scientific interest a must
- Evidence of strong worth ethic and proactivity in and out of education/work
- Proficient in all relevant software
- Travel required (Europe)