Job title: Project Manager
CDM London has become the fastest growing healthcare agency in London, consistently building strong client relationships to produce great work, resulting in a burgeoning creative reputation and a flourishing and growing business.
About the role:
At CDM, our teams work really closely together across departments and with our clients. You will be used to working with accounts, creative and external production to lead the delivery on print, campaign, experiential, and digital projects including emails, banners, apps and microsites.
You will be passionate about healthcare and about the role that our work can play in promoting strong, well-informed decisions around health issues for all audiences. You will be someone who enjoys working with others and will be able to speak with authority about your areas of expertise.
You are a doer and a fixer – someone who enjoys making everything run smoothly and can lead under pressure. Positive, collaborative and confident, you make others feel like everything’s going to work out just fine if you’re involved. Prioritising workload and highlighting and managing any potential issues is second nature, and you take pride in ensuring great work comes as standard. Inquisitive and determined, you’ll always aim to find a creative solution to any problem, and will ensure you’re up to date with digital trends to make that possible.
You’ll also be a firm believer in the importance of making work fun. It’s advertising: if we’re not having fun, we’re not doing it right!
Skills & Experience:
· Around three (2) years of agency experience across a broad range of print and digital
· Healthcare creative agency background is a plus but not necessary
· Demonstrated track record of delivery
· Experience creating projects in MS Project
· Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
· Proactive, critical thinker with strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills
· Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail