Title: Supervisor, Digital Media Analytics
Company/Location: SSCG Media Group, an Omnicom agency/220 East 42nd Street Location
About SSCG: SSCG Media Group (SSCGMedia.com) is the largest full-service, 100% pharma-focused strategic media planning and buying group in the world and is a proud member of Omnicom Health Group.
Be a part of a team who thinks having fun, learning something new every day, and being creative in everything we do are some of the key ingredients to your success. Join an organization that has experienced tremendous growth and doesn’t plan to stop anytime soon! See how Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (SSCG) are held as core values and recognized in you. We offer rich opportunities for our talent to learn and grow, be challenged, and find their passion in their work.
If you have Substance, Style, Conviction and Grace (along with all the skills below), we want to hear from you!
- Manage a team of data analysts to ensure:
- Accurate and timely reporting/ systems maintenance and communication
- Proper data integration and aggregation from ad-servers, site analytics tools, publishers data and other data sources
- Clear design and deployment of reporting dashboards
- Effective presentation of results and key learning’s
- Guide clients as to best practices surrounding digital marketing analytics
- Collaborate with key agency partners including Multichannel Media Planners, Account, Creative, and clients to develop campaign goals and align them with key performance indicators
- Identify, gather, integrate, and analyze relevant data
- Compile actionable and timely reports that meet clients’ needs and are inclusive of key insights and recommendations to optimize campaign performance
- Troubleshoot issues related to data and analytics, including managing reporting requests and POVs
- Identify gaps in the overall data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements
- Help to manage department-wide initiatives, such as developing a case study on a pilot program and developing relevant benchmarks for healthcare media.
- Lead digital media analytics presentations to clients and key agency partners.
- Review junior team members’ work and provide constructive feedback to ensure deliverables are client-ready.
- Train and mentor junior team members in career development
- Stay ahead of Analytics industry trends and developments
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience analyzing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns
- Strong expertise of the digital media ecosystem
- Experience with ad serving and reporting tools (DoubleClick essential)
- Ability to advance analytical tools beyond Excel into the visualization of Big Data, and synthesizing large datasets with visual tools
- Highly proficient in creating dashboards and custom reports with knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PPT
- Strong analytical ability, critical thinking and proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively with flawless customer-centric focus
- Experience leading analytics presentations in a clear, effective and dynamic manner to key stakeholders
- Strong leadership and/or management experience, including mentoring junior team members
- Exhibits strong initiative, sound attention to detail and ability to think strategically
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and in team environment
- Works well under pressure and helps build office morale with positive energy
- Exposure to one or more of the following analytics applications (Omniture, Webtreands, Google Analytics, Appature, Tableau, Datorama) (A plus)
- Healthcare vertical experience (a plus)
- SQL and SAS experience (a plus)