Senior Account Director
Reporting to: Group Account Diretcor
Location: CDM Barcelona
Role Focus: serve international accounts from CDM Barcelona as part of the local International Accounts Service team.
CDM Barcelona are apart of the Omnicom Health Group and are the fastest growing international healthcare advertising agency in Barcelona.
You will be passionate about health and creativity, and about the role that our work can play in promoting strong, well-informed decisions around health issues for all audiences. You will be someone who enjoys working collaboratively and will be able to speak from a strong basis of knowledge both internally and externally.
You are someone who thrives in a close team environment, working with and through others to solve business issues. Always seeking out solutions that work for all parties, you will use your experience and social understanding to influence both internally and externally. You’ll also be a firm believer in the importance of making work fun. It’s advertising, right? If we’re not having fun, we’re not doing it right.
· Key day-to-day team contact, liaising internally and externally (also with agency partners)
· Strong understanding of both strategic thinking and project delivery, and able to flex nimbly between the two
· High emotional intelligence, able to read a room and adapt communication for different audiences
· Great communication skills, both spoken and written, and able to communicate with confidence at all levels
· Conveys ideas and information in an effective and clear, concise manner, verbally and in writing, in individual and group situations
Skills & Experience