Title: Director, Business Development
Department/Discipline: Business Development
Company/Location: TBWA/Worldhealth, New York
High energy, driven, dogged and thrive in a fast-paced environment? — WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB
- The business development team. There are 20 of us and we are a close knit crew— incredibly supportive and fun.
- The values of the agency you’ll be a part of. Get real. Be honorable. Do good. Stay restless. Raise hell. Yes, you read that correctly.
- Leadership. Expect unparalleled passion, brilliance, and dedication.
- Exposure. You will consistently work in partnership with agency leadership. Make like a sponge— absorb and grow!
- Resources. Access to top-notch technology, analytics, & proprietary tools. And the freedom to engage as needed
- Never boring. Each opportunity is different: therapeutic category, scope, story, team. Pitching is the best learning curve ever!
- Your opinion counts. Process pusher— no way! You will be paired with a Managing Partner on every opportunity and at the table for every strategic conversation.
- Must have a pharmaceutical and/or agency background
- Can be out of any type of role in an agency setting-account, creative, project management, etc.
- This person will manage the pitch process with oversight from team leaders
- Will develop in-depth knowledge of assigned therapeutic area
- Will work across agencies with account, creative and MSA teams.
- Should understand (or be able to pick up quickly) the account and strategic aspects of a brand team
- Will work collaboratively with both the agency pitch team and business development team
- Must be able to command a room and take control of the pitch process; Strong facilitation skills; the ability to own multiple projects
- Must be comfortable dealing with senior leadership across the agencies
- Digital experience a must
- A bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of medical marketing or pharmaceutical agency experience required
- Must have strong writing skills and be a strategic thinker