Title: Graphic Designer
Department/Discipline: Graphic Services
Company/Location: Link 9/ Jersey City
- Compose layouts for 4+ color ads, brochures, collateral materials, etc.
- Create logos, chart work, line art, etc.
- Manipulate photographs for basic comp work such as scanning, silhouetting and light
- Prepare all digital files for submission to print vendors (pre-press) in conjunction with Production Department
- Provide GS assistance for all aspects of new business presentations including slides, posters, and leave-behind materials
- Coordinate efforts with other members of the Graphic Services Department, as well as the Art department and Traffic department, on communicating and updating information as necessary to ensure successful completion of assignments and resolution of concerns
- Monitor new technologies for opportunities to improve the overall creative product of the Graphic Services Department
Qualifications and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator.
- Solid knowledge of Acrobat and Photoshop, plus and overall understanding of PowerPoint and both PC and Mac operating systems.
- Expert at building die lines
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written format
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and agency team members
- BA/BS with a design related major or equivalent work experience
Link9 is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.