A recent college grad. An immunologist. A graphic novelist. A Naval officer. These are a few of the people who are making waves at Entrée Health. You’ll know you're ready to join us if you love being in the company of A students with Type A personalities.
Interested in learning more?
Entree Health, a member of The CDM Group, is devoted to the single-minded proposition that access and reimbursement are critical to the success of pharmaceutical brands. We are part of one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies, encompassing more than 1200 talented individuals in offices across the United States and Europe.
- Work with the leading clients and brands in the healthcare industry
- Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, challenging, opportunity-filled, and passionate environment
- See how our core values substance, style, conviction, and grace come to life and set us apart from other managed care agencies
We are looking for a Copy Supervisor to join our team!
- Deliver compelling, strategic, well-crafted communications across multiple platforms (eg, sales materials, resource guides, speakers’ presentations, training, digital platforms) for a payer audience that may include health plans, employers, physicians and allied health professionals, pharmacists, and marketers
- Work collaboratively with clients and agency team members
- Be the brand steward who knows the market, asks the right questions, and works with clients to solve strategic and copy issues
- Give strong, clear direction and supervise direct reports effectively, positively, and in line with our core values
- Execute projects in a timely and intelligent manner while contributing strategically to the long-term vision of the brand internally and with the client
- Build a cohesive team with a "can do" attitude
- Eager to learn and ready for a challenge
- Love to create and play
- Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to understand and process healthcare business information and data
- Excellent management and mentoring skills
- Strong conceptual ability, standout creative thinking, and top-notch writing skills
- Ability to present and sell ideas internally and to clients with confidence and enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s degree or prior managed markets experience preferred, but not essential
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.