Search results were sorted by Title in ascending order
Title: Group Art Supervisor
Department/ Discipline: Art
Company/Location: CDM Princeton/ New Jersey
Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy and Creativity
Lifechangersneeded! CDMPrinceton—theonlyagencyintheNJ/PAareawiththefierce, fast-pacedspiritofabig-cityagencyandthetalenttomatch—ishiring! Ifyouhavemad creative skills, areamasterof design, andlovetowork withwickedlytalented professionals, checkoutour Group Art Supervisoropening. Applytoday!
The Group Art Supervisor is responsible for managing the development, design and execution of all Agency offerings for both themselves and their direct reports. He/she must manage his/her time and work with the account services team to prioritize all jobs effectively, as well as oversee and junior members of the art team by monitoring projects, delegating assignments and approving work. The Group Art Supervisor mentors those he/she supervises by meeting with them consistently to better understand their career goals and helping to champion their causes when appropriate. The Group Art Supervisor also ensures that all of the team’s work is on strategy, and maintains the highest level of brand consistency and excellence.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities as evident by ability to motivate team, facilitate great thinking, and keeping the team energized.
- Bring interactive trends to your team’s attention and find ways to employ technology to meet your Client’s business needs.
- Execute and direct creative that encompasses all media across print, video, 3D, interactive and social.
- Keep abreast of current interactive, mobile, advertising, design, and visual communications. Continuously stay current to marketing trends and unique design styles, imagery, technology and technological advances and introduce these to future team projects where appropriate.
- Keep supervisor(s) briefed on creative projects in a timely manner.
- Establish credibility and rapport with Clients at all levels by developing knowledge of Client’s business, brand and competitive marketplace(s) and technological advances.
- Manage outside vendor/resources effectively from both cost and creative standpoints, including photographers, illustrators, and production vendors for premiums, printing, digital media, mobile vendors and 3rd party developers.
- Attend video and photo-shoots; provide necessary on-the-spot feedback to effectively accomplish agency and client goals.
- Contribute to new business efforts strategically, creatively and as a reliable steward of the work.
- Demonstrate ability to design and advocate from the user’s perspective.
- Ability to read wireframes and functional specifications and translate into design.
- Communicate effectively and professionally both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Remain calm despite high pressure situations.
- Project a professional attitude and foster a positive team atmosphere demonstrating respect for peers and supervisors and establish credibility both internally and externally.
- Execute examples of interactive design and provide guidance in understanding these materials when appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage time and prioritize all jobs effectively, as well as oversee junior members of the art brand team by monitoring projects, delegating assignments and approving work.
- Maintain awareness of efficiency and ensure the best visualization of the product while staying within the budget
- Help interview, train and orient new team members to the agency and department
- Mentor reports by providing constructive, ongoing feedback to them as well as completing annual performance reviews.
- Maintain awareness of issues in day-to-day functioning of team dynamics
- Work closely with Copy and Account Services as a cohesive team player to ensure that strategic goals and objectives are met
- Provide ongoing guidance to all team members and be available to them as a resource for account/agency/departmental policies, procedures, etc.
- Keep supervisor or department head appraised of any workload challenges/concerns on assigned team accounts that may necessitate hiring freelancers or moving creatives around to better utilize their time.
- College degree in visual communications or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of agency experience (history in healthcare is a plus but not necessary)
- Presents a strong design portfolio showcasing a variety of projects, including multi-channel integrated campaign solutions but not limited to print, collateral, direct mail, websites, mobile and tablet design experiences etc. (Roles and responsibilities on each project are clearly stated in the portfolio.)
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
- Passionate about design, is self-motivated, and is quick to meet challenges with strategic thought
- Experience with strategic brainstorming and campaign development
- Regarded as the creative thought leader when participating in internal and external meetings and reviews. When meeting with or presenting to clients s/he communicates intelligently and diplomatically
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS 5, Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and Video Production.
Title: Medical Director
Department/Discipline: Medical & Scientific Affairs
Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy and Scientific Acumen
Who we’re looking for:
Someone with an advanced science degree to join our Medical and Scientific Affairs (MSA) department. Our team of MDs, PharmDs and PhDs brings diverse therapeutic, academic, pharmaceutical and clinical experience and expertise to the agency. We’re eager to share more about who we are and learn more about you.
In this position, you will:
- Serve as a therapeutic category expert (oncology) while working in cross-functional teams
- Stay up-to-date on groundbreaking scientific developments and their medical implications
- Translate complex scientific concepts and data while providing a strategic point of view
- Communicate with key opinion leaders and present findings to clients and teams
- Develop content for medical and scientifically-driven projects
- Mentor team members and directly manage, train & develop direct reports
- Act as a liaison between the agency and key consultants/key opinion leaders
- Spearhead research initiatives
- Collaborate with Account Services to manage client relationships
- Contribute regularly to internal knowledge management efforts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates must have an advanced degree (MD, PharmD, or PhD)
- Must have 3-5 years of industry experience (advertising agency, medical communications agency or life sciences/pharmaceutical industry experience). This experience is required.
- Breadth of expertise across multiple therapeutic categories needed (specific expertise in oncology is required)
- Must be able to present yourself, the agency, and your recommendations in an articulate, dynamic, and professional manner
- Requires a strong desire to drive strategic development, lead a collaborative team, and immerse him/her in a variety of new assignments
- Leadership skills including the ability to motivate and develop talent
Title: Senior Account Executive
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Company/Location: CDM Princeton / Princeton, NJ
Competencies: Compassion, Creativity, Customer Focus, Informing, Intellectual Horsepower, Drive For Results
Overview: The SAE will be responsible for project planning and mentoring junior staff.
Lifechangers needed! CDM Princeton—the only agency in the NJ/PA area with the fierce, fast-paced spirit of a big-city agency and the talent to match—is hiring! If you have mad client service skills, are a master of planning, and love to work with wickedly talented professionals, check out our Senior Account Executive opening. Apply today!
- Meet with client on a regular basis to ensure promotional needs and tactical programs are being implemented
- Partner with project management to coordinate multi-channel marketing plans on all assigned brands
- Provide clear and complete direction on all projects, and direct all meetings
- Review all jobs for consistency with brand strategy and client direction
- Inform client of any changes in agreed-upon direction, timelines, cost, etc.
- Work closely with project management and supervisor to monitor job costs vs estimates
- Work with agency/client teams to develop annual brand promotional plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high stress, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to think critically. We need problem solvers!
- Effective listener
- Experience presenting information, both verbally and written, to clients and senior management
- Proven abilities of financial accountability (with client and agency budgets)
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- BA/BS degree, with coursework emphasis in communications, advertising, or science
- 2-4+ years agency account management experience, with at least 1-2 years pharmaceutical experience
- Demonstrated experience with producing digital and print deliverables (HCP and consumer).
Title: VP, Group Copy Supervisor
Company/Location: CDM Princeton/ Princeton, NJ
Competencies: Creativity, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
Lifechangersneeded! CDMPrinceton—theonlyagencyintheNJ/PAareawiththefierce, fast-pacedspiritofabig-cityagencyandthetalenttomatch—ishiring! Ifyouhavemad creative skills, are a master of content, andlovetowork withwickedlytalented professionals, checkoutour VP, Group Copy Supervisor opening. Applytoday!
- Writes and supervises solid, intelligent, brand-appropriate, creative pieces in a variety of communication forms (e.g., sales aid, direct mail) for a variety of audiences (e.g., healthcare professionals, patients, consumers)
- Supervises all copy in all communications related to his/her brand(s)
- Gives strong, clear direction to writers
- Exhibits strong creative ability, as shown in ads/other forms of communication, created in partnership with an art director
- Has an ability to understand and process healthcare information
- Thoroughly understands his/her assigned brand(s)—indication, therapeutic implications, competition—and regularly researches trends in the appropriate area(s)
- Contributes strategically to the long-term vision of the brand, internally and with client
- Works well independently while always making sure that all creative work s/he writes or supervises is approved by supervisor/CD
- Submits copy/concepts to supervisor and AE in a timely fashion, with enough time for revisions before copy goes to client
- Leads teammates; maintains a strong relationship with Editorial, Art, and Account Services and follows CDM procedures
- Presents points of view articulately and persuasively within CDM and with client
- Is the “brand champion.” Makes contributions to the success of his/her brand(s) that the client sees as meaningful and proactive. Enhances client’s confidence in CDM
- Identifies opportunities to generate work with clients beyond already-contracted activity. Actively pursues these opportunities
- Exemplifies the values of CDM and contributes to the overall culture of the agency
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual abilities and writing skills
- Previous work experience as a writer in advertising
- Team Oriented
- Presentation Skills
- Management Skills
- 7+ years of Pharma/Healthcare Experience