Title: VP, Digital Strategist
Department/Discipline: Digital Strategy / Strategy Group
Company/Location: CDM New York/ New York
Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy and Creativity, Digital Acumen, Ability to multitask
Overview: Come join a dynamic and growing Digital Strategy team with folks whose careers have spanned cutting edge consumer, media, technology and healthcare. We’re the driving force behind life changing digital work for our clients and our agency. We’re seeking a VP, Digital Strategist with passion for making an impact, a curiosity to seek out whats next, and the ability to bring amazing ideas to life. We’re shaping the way the industry thinks about innovation in the healthcare space and we need you!
As a Digital Strategist, your primary responsibility will be delivering results-oriented digital strategies and plans for several clients. You will be working with the Director of Digital Strategy to lead the Discovery phase of our process, engaging clients, account teams, and partner companies to develop and execute a digital strategy that aligns with an overarching brand strategy.
- Recommend and prioritize an appropriate mix of communications strategies and tactics in the digital space to drive brand awareness, engagement, and traffic.
- Partner with the brand planning team to derive insights from research (primary and secondary) and identify opportunities for our clients to engage customers and outpace the competition.
- Work closely with the analytics team to design measurement, testing, and optimization mechanisms to evaluate and drive the success of campaigns.
- Interface effectively with account, media, and creative teams to seek creative ideas and provide input.
- Work with project management, account, user-experience and tech development to ensure initiatives are developed and deployed in alignment with strategy.
As part of the Digital Strategy team, you will also be responsible for:
Thought-leadership: Given the digital space's fast evolving nature, you will work with the Digital Strategy team to develop POVs on new trends, behaviors, and technologies, helping CDMNY give our clients valuable perspective and insight.
Digital Evangelization: It will be your responsibility to educate and inform our internal teams (creative, planning and account teams) to help become confident with all types of digital engagement.
New business: This is a critical aspect of agency health, and as such, you will be called on to develop and present digital strategies for new business prospects.
Relationship building: You will be responsible for creating and fostering strong relationships with internal team members as well as with clients. Having a strong ability to work with clients (both brand team as well as multichannel clients and technology partners) is essential to the success in this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field; 6+ years of digital strategy experience or equivalent, ideally in an agency environment, pharmaceutical or healthcare experience a plus
- Experience working in the healthcare space; a keen understanding of the nuances of marketing different products in various markets, disease states and to audiences is essential in this role. Rare disease & oncology experience is a bonus
- The successful candidate will have experience in digital marketing, including:
- Constructing digital strategies that leverage and build purposeful marketing ecosystems for a brand, engaging customers with high value content that creates brand affinity
- Developing online campaigns that extend across social, web, mobile, online advertising, search (SEO), apps, loyalty, etc. and seamlessly integrate with offline communication touch points
- Developing strategies involving front-end and back-end development for websites, loyalty/CRM programs, and apps including personal selling/edetail apps
- Global marketing and regulatory challenges, opportunities and best practices
- Understanding of SEO implications, best practices and strategies
- Developing comprehensive CRM multi-channel strategies and programs for both HCP and Patient/Caregiver audiences including recommendations on segmentation, cadence and
- customization of communications across all appropriate channels
- Understanding of paid digital strategies (OLA, blogger programs, SEM, Social Paid Media)
- Ability to utilize data and analytics to derive actionable recommendations
- Basic understanding of analytical tools used for listening, ad tracking, website, and app statistics helpful (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, NetBase, Crimson Hexagon, comScore, etc.)
- Experience developing social media strategies and programs across platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Passion for emerging trends in the healthcare + technology space and an ability to apply them to clients’ business
Title: Senior Digital Data Analyst
Company / Location: CDM NY / New York
Overview: The Senior Digital Data Analyst will measure digital HealthCare marketing campaigns to HealthCare Providers (HCPs), Patients, and Payers, to uncover and integrate insights from resulting datasets to produce high-quality analyses and reports for our client’s pharmaceutical brands.
- Track, report on, and make recommendations on digital HealthCare advertising campaigns. Support digital campaign management, reporting and analytics for online web properties, search, affiliate, display, mobile platforms, social listening, and emerging digital channels.
- Integrate non-personal channels (e.g. conventions, sales representatives, and other live events) to assist Account Executives and Digital Strategists with the holistic view of a campaign
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting. Prepare and produce analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis. Perform daily analysis and report on campaign results when necessary.
- Define data output formats and export data from several internal and external sources
- Managing data pulls of varying size and complexity
- Implements ad-hoc projects to build data resources, enhance reporting and deliver analytical insights.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to derive insights and develop measurable recommendations and experiments.
- Analyze data from the HCP and Patient usage of interactive products, providing insights usage and proactively making recommendations to improve the user experience. Apply strategic thinking, analytical insights and project management skills to build and implement new campaigns.
- Collaborate with client, agency partners, and other stakeholders establish KPIs and related program metrics.
- Coordinate and collaborate with technology team to ensure metrics and standards are developed, implemented, captured, and appropriately tested/QA’ed for digital programs.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting to ensure campaigns are tracked correctly.
- Prepare written analysis and presenting findings and recommendations, to internal and external partners, with clarity and recommendations for specific actions to improve product.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation on measurement methodology and reporting process to ensure continuity and consistency of analytics program.
Bachelor’s degree: Business, Marketing/Advertising, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- 2-3 years of professional experience with a minimum 1 years in an analyst role preferably in digital or interactive industries
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Suite, Social Listening and Social Media Anaytics required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills required
- Experience with Tableau strongly preferred
Soft Skills Requirements:
- A proactive self-starter who can collaborate among a variety of departments.
- Superior logic and excellent communication skills to present complex concepts and data analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Learn and thoroughly understand CDM’s business model and objectives, including a wide array of products, and being able to effectively apply it through internal and external interactions
- Facilitate in the pre-launch process of new clients and campaigns by gathering relevant information from Account team & work with internal teams to ensure a successful and efficient launch
- Support day-to-day tasks for the Analytics team as well as constant interactions with internal teams
- Participate in in the launch of new campaigns, including strategy, targeting and optimization; identify areas for scale and growth within these accounts
- Align performance metrics with individual, team and companywide goals
- Set up and maintain master campaign document to include new clients, and key account information and communications
- Pull internal reports for campaign results, evaluation of client KPIs
- Troubleshoot campaign issues, such as tracking, revenue and other key metrics
- Critically think of new creative concepts, implementation, tracking and measurement of campaigns Requirements
- Comfortable working with data and numbers: Ability to present data in various ways that highlight campaign performance.
- Enjoys cultivating positive relationships and possess a natural ability to communicate well with others
- Communicates effectively through written and verbal methods is able to articulate findings, issues to team and others
- Highly proactive, efficient, and goal-oriented
- Naturally curious and demonstrates an eagerness to learn
- Exceptionally organized and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Excel
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong understanding of general marketing/advertising concepts
- 1-2 years of professional experience at a media, tech or digital marketing company
- BA/BS degree
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with using data visualization platforms (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, etc.) highly preferred