Click column header to sort
Title: Freelance Senior Project Manager
Department/Discipline: Project Management
Overview: The Freelance Senior Project Manager (SPM) is responsible for managing multiple clients/brands. The SPM will partner with Account Leadership to manage client relationships on assigned brands, develop talent within the Project Management discipline, and attain financial goals as outlined in metrics associates with this role.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners across various groups (for example, The CDM Group, Omnicom, Third Party Vendors) to deliver client satisfaction
- Manage both simple and complex engagements; escalate any/all issues in a timely fashion
- Maintain financial health of all assigned brands by analyzing financial and burn reports in order to mitigate risks and keep projects on budget
- Prepare/validate comprehensive project scopes/plans (deliverables, schedules, budgets, assumptions, etc.)
- Develop and maintain critical business documents related to project/plans, risk mitigation forms and change orders
- Conduct internal and client facing project status meetings in collaboration with account management to inform clients of all project schedules, critical milestones and critical dependencies
- Support the preparation of functional specifications with Technology and/or User
- Experience (workflows, user flows, use cases, etc.)
- Support the creation of build kit for development hand-off and collaborate/partner with internal/external development teams from build, QA and deployment
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all digital projects, coordinating through all disciplines of agency
- Manage, train and develop one or more direct reports ranging in experience from entry level (Coordinator) to mid-level (Project Manager) as dictated by team size and business need
- In the absence of direct reports; act as an educator, mentor or coach, especially during onboarding or teaching the CDM process
- Oversee internal team initiatives and projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7+ years interactive project management experience in an advertising agency or similar environment. Experience working at a Pharmaceutical advertising agency is preferred but not required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proactive, critical thinker who is able to manage multiple clients/brands simultaneously on projects with varying levels of complexity
- Experience managing technology resources including; planning, scheduling, and prioritization
- Familiarity with emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of various interactive channels including: responsive websites, mobile, banners, iPad applications and emails
- Familiarity with infrastructure, process and/or System Development Life Cycle
- (SDLC) and/or (5 D’s) and agency workflow
- Solid understanding of front-end and back-end development and data management integration
- Expertise in quality assurance process, UAT, quality controls process and documentation
- Annual SOW creation and management including forecasting and resource management
- Experience with annual brand planning/tactical planning
- Solid understanding and experience with CRM programs and components
- Expertise in MS Project
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Excel and Visio (or other workflow applications)
- Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Title: Freelance Art Supervisor
Company/Location: CDM Princeton, New Jersey
Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy and Creativity
Overview: The Freelance Art Supervisor is a master of delivering great work on one or more brands, and will manage one or more people. The Freelance Art Supervisor is a high performer who is considered the backbone of the team. Internal staff and clients look to the Art Supervisor for their knowledge and they are relied on to get the job done. The Freelance Art Supervisor is involved in day-to-day brand assignments but can also see the big, strategic picture.
- Ability to build a brand visually from the ground up, including: developing color palettes, type families, illustration/photography style, point of view and more
- Ability to manage production of brand visuals (photo shoots, video shoots, working with illustrators)
- Supervise art direction as a liaison between Senior Art Director/Art Director and Creative Director. Act as an advisor to junior art staff
- Maintain awareness of budget requirements to ensure the best visualization of the product while staying within the budget
- Maintain awareness of issues in day-to-day functioning of team dynamics
- Work closely with Copy and Account Services as a cohesive team player to ensure that strategic goals and objectives are met
- Establish rapport with client and be able to present ideas in an organized, professional, and effective manner
- To be regarded as a creative thought leader within the department/team/client
- Stay Creatively Fresh: actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, technology, general digital trends) with their teams, art department, and agency
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Has 4+ years of agency experience (some healthcare experience is a plus but not necessary)
- Presents a strong conceptual and design portfolio showcasing a variety of 360º projects
- Is passionate about design, is self-motivated, and is quick to meet challenges with strategic thought
- Has experience with strategic brainstorming and campaign development
Title: Freelance Senior Medical Copy Editor
Company/Location: CDM Princeton/Princeton, NJ
Core Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy and Creativity
Overview: The Freelance Senior Medical Copy Editor will maintain editorial quality control of agency deliverables during all stages of production. The candidate must be a proactive, motivated, and resourceful individual with excellent editorial skills and a dedication to helping to establish thorough editorial processes.
- Lead copyeditor on one brand, and back up on other brands
- Copy edit, fact-check, and proofread a variety of promotional and educational materials for physicians, other healthcare professionals, and patients from manuscript through print or digital production
- Work closely with Account Services, Copywriters, Art Directors, and other team members to ensure that print and digital materials are of the highest quality in terms of accuracy, utility, clarity, readability, and appeal
- Work with Account Coordinators on timing of quality control of projects, including copyediting, styling, fact-checking, proofreading
- Work closely with writers on content and referencing
- Work closely with account team on content and scheduling
- Help copywriters and account team with research and article retrieval
- Create and maintain a brand style guide
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience (3-5 years) copyediting in a pharmaceutical advertising agency, in-house agency, or medical publishing company preferred. Will consider candidates with copyediting experience in other fields, but who are new to the pharma agency environment.
- Working knowledge of AMA Manual of Style, 10th edition desirable
- Articulate oral and written communication skills essential
- Curiosity/interest in medical topics essential
- Organization and attention to detail essential
Title: VP, Associative Creative Director, Copy
Company/Location: CDM Princeton / San Fransisco, CA
Competencies: Creativity, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy writing solid, intelligent, brand-appropriate, creative pieces. Our creative can be in a variety of forms and for a variety of audiences, with a strong focus on producing experiences.
- You’re a leader and a decision maker. You want to shape and guide teams of the smartest writers in the business.
- You can present and sell ideas. Both internally and to clients with confidence and enthusiasm.
- You’re quick on your feet. You can help solve strategic and creative issues when they arise.
- You communicate clearly. You can provide strong, concise direction and guide the careers of multiple writers in a way that is effective, positive, and in line with CDM’s core values.
- You pay attention to the details. You understand the assigned brands, indications, therapeutic implications, and competition as well as regularly research trends in the appropriate areas.
- You are motivated and driven. You like helping others. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You are passionate and truly want to make a difference.
To land this gig:
- You must have a portfolio that will demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, standout creative thinking, and exceptional writing in produced work.
- You possess excellent presentation skills and show solid leadership.
- You must have a desire to mentor and are a team-oriented individual.
- You can multitask.
- You need the ability to manage multiple pieces of business with overlapping deliverables at times. But you can do that in your pjs, while taking advantage of CDMP’s Work From Home Policy on Fridays.
- And you get extra points if you have some experience in healthcare already, involvement in direct-to-physician work, and a Bachelor’s degree. So if this sounds like you, and something you want to be a part of, send us a note.
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/ AA Employer.