Here’s a list of our current open positions. See one you like? Click on the job title for more information and an application link.
Want to start a new search? Return to the welcome page.
Click column header to sort
Title: Freelance Account Supervisor
Company/Location: CDM Princeton
Overview: The Freelance Account Supervisor (AS) is responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of marketing strategies for our clients and will be expected to maintain a complete working knowledge of the assigned disease segment and brand goals. The AS will manage client relationships, oversee talent development for direct report(s) and ensure financial goals are attained as outlined in the metrics associated with this role.
- Execute strategy, provide brand stewardship and maintain strong client satisfaction on assigned brand(s)
- Communicate client needs to all cross functional partners ensuring projects are on brief and in line with brand strategy
- Effectively present the agency’s recommendations, points-of-view, or strategy documents to clients, taking a leadership role in their preparation
- Work with Project Management to provide accurate and timely product forecasts – while seeking supervisor’s input on critical situations or changes
- Ensure that team members know and follow established agency account procedures, including but not limited to; account files, approval process and status reports
- Develop presentations to sell recommendations to client(s)
- Conduct regular meetings with account group team to discuss client issues, opportunities and work in progress
- Supervise and motivate account group team to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Coach and develop direct report(s) by creating individual development plans, providing on the job learning and ensuring attendance at relevant SSCGU courses
- Participate in all management courses offered by SSCGU, as assigned
- Support and/or lead team or agency initiatives as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of medical marketing or agency experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Able to collaborate across a multi-disciplinary brand team
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to present ideas to brand teams and clients
- Experience working on digital projects or accounts with strong digital focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Title: VP, Associative Creative Director, Copy
Company/Location: CDM Princeton / San Fransisco, CA
Competencies: Creativity, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy writing solid, intelligent, brand-appropriate, creative pieces. Our creative can be in a variety of forms and for a variety of audiences, with a strong focus on producing experiences.
- You’re a leader and a decision maker. You want to shape and guide teams of the smartest writers in the business.
- You can present and sell ideas. Both internally and to clients with confidence and enthusiasm.
- You’re quick on your feet. You can help solve strategic and creative issues when they arise.
- You communicate clearly. You can provide strong, concise direction and guide the careers of multiple writers in a way that is effective, positive, and in line with CDM’s core values.
- You pay attention to the details. You understand the assigned brands, indications, therapeutic implications, and competition as well as regularly research trends in the appropriate areas.
- You are motivated and driven. You like helping others. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You are passionate and truly want to make a difference.
To land this gig:
- You must have a portfolio that will demonstrate strong conceptual abilities, standout creative thinking, and exceptional writing in produced work.
- You possess excellent presentation skills and show solid leadership.
- You must have a desire to mentor and are a team-oriented individual.
- You can multitask.
- You need the ability to manage multiple pieces of business with overlapping deliverables at times. But you can do that in your pjs, while taking advantage of CDMP’s Work From Home Policy on Fridays.
- And you get extra points if you have some experience in healthcare already, involvement in direct-to-physician work, and a Bachelor’s degree. So if this sounds like you, and something you want to be a part of, send us a note.
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/ AA Employer.
Title: Freelance Senior Medical Copy Editor
Company/Location: CDM Princeton/Princeton, NJ
Core Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy and Creativity
Overview: The Freelance Senior Medical Copy Editor will maintain editorial quality control of agency deliverables during all stages of production. The candidate must be a proactive, motivated, and resourceful individual with excellent editorial skills and a dedication to helping to establish thorough editorial processes.
- Lead copyeditor on one brand, and back up on other brands
- Copy edit, fact-check, and proofread a variety of promotional and educational materials for physicians, other healthcare professionals, and patients from manuscript through print or digital production
- Work closely with Account Services, Copywriters, Art Directors, and other team members to ensure that print and digital materials are of the highest quality in terms of accuracy, utility, clarity, readability, and appeal
- Work with Account Coordinators on timing of quality control of projects, including copyediting, styling, fact-checking, proofreading
- Work closely with writers on content and referencing
- Work closely with account team on content and scheduling
- Help copywriters and account team with research and article retrieval
- Create and maintain a brand style guide
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience (3-5 years) copyediting in a pharmaceutical advertising agency, in-house agency, or medical publishing company preferred. Will consider candidates with copyediting experience in other fields, but who are new to the pharma agency environment.
- Working knowledge of AMA Manual of Style, 10th edition desirable
- Articulate oral and written communication skills essential
- Curiosity/interest in medical topics essential
- Organization and attention to detail essential