Click column header to sort
Title: Senior Account Executive
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Company/Location: CDM NY/New York
Competencies: Compassion, Creativity, Customer Focus, Informing, Intellectual Horsepower, Drive For Results
- Meet with client on a regular basis to ensure promotional needs and tactical programs are being implemented
- Partner with project management to coordinate multi-channel marketing plans on all assigned brands
- Provide clear and complete direction on all projects, and direct all meetings
- Review all jobs for consistency with brand strategy and client direction
- Inform client of any changes in agreed-upon direction, timelines, cost, etc.
- Work closely with project management and supervisor to monitor job costs vs estimates
- Work with agency/client teams to develop annual brand promotional plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high stress, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to think critically. We need problem solvers!
- Effective listener
- Experience presenting information, both verbally and written, to clients and senior management
- Proven abilities of financial accountability (with client and agency budgets)
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- BA/BS degree, with coursework emphasis in communications, advertising, or science
- 2-4+ years agency account management experience, with at least 1-2 years pharmaceutical experience
- Demonstrated experience with producing digital and print deliverables (HCP and consume)
Title: VP, Senior User Experience Lead
Department/Discipline: User Experience
Company/Location: CDM New York
Overview: UX is a creative discipline and we’re looking for someone to bring their passion for great digital interfaces and experience to our agency. The ideal candidate knows what it takes to lead a team, has a background in the creative arts, is no stranger to development practices, thrives on solving complex puzzles and takes ownership and delegates appropriately to see an amazing end product realized. We’re looking for someone who is charismatic, passionate about users and context, and will push boundaries, testing the limits of what’s expected.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing and growing a small group of full time and freelance UX Architects
- Helping to further expand the agency’s current UX capabilities to include elements such as high fidelity prototyping
- Creating and auditing user experience documentation including wireframes, site maps, functional specs, user flows, personas, use cases, etc. and training team members to produce better work product
- Collaboratively working with core teams (art directors, copywriters, developers, project managers, and account managers) to see the big picture when crafting experiences that satisfy the functional requirements surfaced during the strategic phase
- Working on a range of projects including responsive web sites, online portals, mobile applications, enterprise applications, Veeva iDetails and broad interactive site tools
- Consulting across brands, providing both IA and UX feedback to improve creative execution
- Taking initiative with prototyping ideas before execution where possible to hone ideas and the creative deliverable
- Presenting work to clients and internal teams
- Participating in new business opportunities
- 7+ years of related experience
- Collaborative/team player who is flexible and open-minded
- Ability to inspire and lead those around them
- Energetic, ambitious and driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong experience with UX design tools such as OmniGraffle and Sketch
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Deep background in UI/interaction design and modern web and non-web technologies and trends
- Understanding of mobile best practices and responsive web design and development
- Expert in usability and best practices across the digital landscape
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Knowledge of Veeva is a plus
Title: Brand Coordinator
Company/Location: CDM New York / New York
Department/Discipline: Account Services / Project Management
Competencies: Customer Focus, Drive For Results, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving
Overview: The Brand Coordinator will act as an internal day-to-day contact for tasks related to workflow and process for digital and print projects. He or She will learn what it takes to execute a job from start to finish and how to communicate effectively with cross- functional partners. Through extensive learning opportunities, varied disciplinary exposures and team-based projects a Brand Coordinator will prepare for a career in Pharmaceutical Advertising
- Participate in and complete all assigned training classes, team and individual projects and presentations
- Learn and master all proprietary systems, work-flows and processes to support the internal routing process
- Learn project documentation and its role in managing workflow. Specifically: Project Plan, Project Brief, Project Scope, Timelines, Risk Management Form, Burn Report
- Responsible for assigned brands and projects including: opening jobs, trafficking workflow and conducting status meetings with Account, PM, Creative, Development and/or Production
- Update and distribute weekly status reports and daily hot sheets; input project data
- Route jobs through various departments, in the proper routing sequence, while ensuring approvals of all parties and aligned to established brand workflow
- Communicate throughout respective departments regarding progress of jobs, workflow, timeliness and problems
- Work closely with Project Management (PM) and Account Services teams to learn how to create budgets for projects leveraging standardized pricing
- Coordinate with appropriate contacts at Client as needed; support RC submissions
- Assist in the development of key project documents including but not limited to client project status and internal meeting reports
- Prepare internal meeting agendas to initiate projects and assist in conducting internal meeting
- Summarize, communicate and distribute meeting notes/next steps immediately following critical meetings and at least 24 hours following any non-critical internal meeting (not responsible for client contact reports)
- Run burn reports for assigned projects and/or senior team members as requested
- Communicate hours allocated to the team during the project and work with PM and Account Services to actively troubleshoot and track potential over-runs
- Participate in CDM group initiatives as appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, marketing, communications, Technology or journalism and/or coursework related to Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- Strong academic achievement combined with campus leadership and/or community involvement.
- Previous internship within the pharmaceutical advertising industry or related field is preferred, not required.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Basic knowledge of MS project preferred not required.
Title: Project Manager
Department/Discipline: Project Management
Company/Location: CDM NY/ New York
Overview: The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects with varying levels of complexity for assigned brands and collaborating with cross functional partners across various groups to deliver client satisfaction
- Manage both simple and complex projects; escalate any/all issues in a timely fashion
- Maintain and/or support financial health of all assigned projects by analyzing financial and burn reports in order to mitigate risks and keep projects on budget
- Prepare/validate project scopes/plans (deliverables, schedules, budgets, assumptions, etc.)
- Develop and maintain critical business documents related to project/plans, risk mitigation forms and change orders
- Conduct internal and, where appropriate, client facing project status meetings in collaboration with account management to inform clients of assigned project schedules, critical milestones and critical dependencies
- Support low complexity digital projects by coordinating deliverables from internal departments including technology and user experience
- Support print projects by coordinating tasks and deliverables from internal departments including production, graphic services and external vendors as required
- Participate in internal team initiatives and projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years solid project management experience in an advertising agency or similar environment. Interactive experience preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience creating projects in MS Project
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of various interactive channels including: responsive websites, mobile, banners, iPad applications, and emails
- Familiarity with infrastructure, process and/or System Development Life Cycle
- (SDLC) and/or (5 D’s) and agency workflow
- Familiarity in quality assurance process, UAT and associated documentation, test plans, test scripts
- Proactive, critical thinker with strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
Omnicom Health Group is an EOE/ AA Employer.
Title: VP, Copy Supervisor
Company/Location: CDM NY / New York
Competencies: Creativity, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
- Writes and supervises solid, intelligent, brand-appropriate, creative pieces in a variety of communication forms (eg, sales aid, direct mail) for a variety of audiences (eg, healthcare professionals, patients, consumers)
- Supervises all copy in all communications related to his/her brand(s)
- Gives strong, clear direction to writers
- Exhibits strong creative ability, as shown in ads/other forms of communication, created in partnership with an art director
- Has an ability to understand and process healthcare information
- Thoroughly understands his/her assigned brand(s)-indication, therapeutic implications, competition-and regularly researches trends in the appropriate area(s)
- Contributes strategically to the long-term vision of the brand, internally and with client
- Works well independently while always making sure that all creative work s/he writes or supervises is approved by supervisor/CD
- Submits copy/concepts to supervisor and AE in a timely fashion, with enough time for revisions before copy goes to client
- Leads teammates; maintains a strong relationship with Editorial, Art, and Account Services and follows procedures
- Presents points of view articulately and persuasively within CDM NY and with client
- Is the "brand champion." Makes contributions to the success of his/her brand(s) that the client sees as meaningful and proactive. Enhances client's confidence in CDM NY
- Identifies opportunities to generate work with clients beyond already-contracted activity. Actively pursues these opportunities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual abilities and writing skills
- Previous work experience as a writer in advertising
- Team Oriented
- Presentation Skills
- Management Skills
- 3+ years of Pharma/Healthcare Exp
Title: Senior Digital Data Analyst
Company / Location: CDM NY / New York
Overview: The Senior Digital Data Analyst will measure digital HealthCare marketing campaigns to HealthCare Providers (HCPs), Patients, and Payers, to uncover and integrate insights from resulting datasets to produce high-quality analyses and reports for our client’s pharmaceutical brands.
- Track, report on, and make recommendations on digital HealthCare advertising campaigns. Support digital campaign management, reporting and analytics for online web properties, search, affiliate, display, mobile platforms, social listening, and emerging digital channels.
- Integrate non-personal channels (e.g. conventions, sales representatives, and other live events) to assist Account Executives and Digital Strategists with the holistic view of a campaign
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting. Prepare and produce analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis. Perform daily analysis and report on campaign results when necessary.
- Define data output formats and export data from several internal and external sources
- Managing data pulls of varying size and complexity
- Implements ad-hoc projects to build data resources, enhance reporting and deliver analytical insights.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to derive insights and develop measurable recommendations and experiments.
- Analyze data from the HCP and Patient usage of interactive products, providing insights usage and proactively making recommendations to improve the user experience. Apply strategic thinking, analytical insights and project management skills to build and implement new campaigns.
- Collaborate with client, agency partners, and other stakeholders establish KPIs and related program metrics.
- Coordinate and collaborate with technology team to ensure metrics and standards are developed, implemented, captured, and appropriately tested/QA’ed for digital programs.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting to ensure campaigns are tracked correctly.
- Prepare written analysis and presenting findings and recommendations, to internal and external partners, with clarity and recommendations for specific actions to improve product.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation on measurement methodology and reporting process to ensure continuity and consistency of analytics program.
Bachelor’s degree: Business, Marketing/Advertising, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- 2-3 years of professional experience with a minimum 1 years in an analyst role preferably in digital or interactive industries
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Suite, Social Listening and Social Media Anaytics required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills required
- Experience with Tableau strongly preferred
Soft Skills Requirements:
- A proactive self-starter who can collaborate among a variety of departments.
- Superior logic and excellent communication skills to present complex concepts and data analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Learn and thoroughly understand CDM’s business model and objectives, including a wide array of products, and being able to effectively apply it through internal and external interactions
- Facilitate in the pre-launch process of new clients and campaigns by gathering relevant information from Account team & work with internal teams to ensure a successful and efficient launch
- Support day-to-day tasks for the Analytics team as well as constant interactions with internal teams
- Participate in in the launch of new campaigns, including strategy, targeting and optimization; identify areas for scale and growth within these accounts
- Align performance metrics with individual, team and companywide goals
- Set up and maintain master campaign document to include new clients, and key account information and communications
- Pull internal reports for campaign results, evaluation of client KPIs
- Troubleshoot campaign issues, such as tracking, revenue and other key metrics
- Critically think of new creative concepts, implementation, tracking and measurement of campaigns Requirements
- Comfortable working with data and numbers: Ability to present data in various ways that highlight campaign performance.
- Enjoys cultivating positive relationships and possess a natural ability to communicate well with others
- Communicates effectively through written and verbal methods is able to articulate findings, issues to team and others
- Highly proactive, efficient, and goal-oriented
- Naturally curious and demonstrates an eagerness to learn
- Exceptionally organized and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Excel
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong understanding of general marketing/advertising concepts
- 1-2 years of professional experience at a media, tech or digital marketing company
- BA/BS degree
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with using data visualization platforms (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, etc.) highly preferred