Click column header to sort
Title: VP, Account Supervisor (Long Term Care and Hospital experience needed!)
Company/Location: CDM NY/New York
Department/Discipline: Account Services
Competencies: Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy and Creativity
Overview: The VP, Account Supervisor (AS) is responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of marketing strategies for our clients and will be expected to maintain a complete working knowledge of the assigned consumer segment (Long Term Care) and brand goals. The VP, AS will manage client relationships, oversee talent development for direct report(s) and ensure financial goals are attained as outlined in the metrics associated with this role.
- Execute strategy, provide brand stewardship and maintain strong client satisfaction on assigned brand(s)
- Communicate client needs to all cross functional partners ensuring projects are on brief and in line with brand and LTC & hospital strategy
- Effectively present the agency’s recommendations, points-of-view, or strategy documents to clients, taking a leadership role in their preparation
- Work with Project Management to provide accurate and timely product forecasts – while seeking supervisor’s input on critical situations or changes
- Ensure that team members know and follow established agency account procedures, including but not limited to; account files, approval process and status reports
- Develop presentations to sell recommendations to client(s)
- Conduct regular meetings with account group team to discuss client issues, opportunities and work in progress
- Supervise and motivate account group team to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Coach and develop direct report(s) by creating individual development plans, providing on the job learning and ensuring attendance at relevant SSCGU courses
- Participate in all management courses offered by SSCGU, as assigned
- Support and/or lead team or agency initiatives as assigned
- Previously worked in the LTC space, been a LTC sales rep or worked in LTC categories/ brands such as:
- Knowledge of:
- Parkinson Disease
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cardiovascular; atrial fibrillation, NVAF and VTE
- Understanding the dynamics and intricacies of LTC and Hospital facility (how it works, stakeholders, patient flow, management approaches, challenges faced by LTC, ER operations a plus)
- Hospital experience: Prior experience working in a marketing department of a hospital or have had exposure working closely with HIT specialists, quality officers, pharmacy directors, hospital societies, ER based docs and or C-suite experience
- Advanced degree like a RN, NP, MBA, Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or related field highly preferred or a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of medical marketing or agency experience.
- Previous experience managing one or more direct reports
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Able to collaborate across a multi-disciplinary brand team
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to present ideas to brand teams and clients
- Experience working on digital projects or accounts with strong digital focus
Title: Brand Coordinator
Company/Location: CDM New York / New York
Department/Discipline: Account Services / Project Management
Competencies: Customer Focus, Drive For Results, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving
Overview: The Brand Coordinator will act as an internal day-to-day contact for tasks related to workflow and process for digital and print projects. He or She will learn what it takes to execute a job from start to finish and how to communicate effectively with cross- functional partners. Through extensive learning opportunities, varied disciplinary exposures and team-based projects a Brand Coordinator will prepare for a career in Pharmaceutical Advertising
- Participate in and complete all assigned training classes, team and individual projects and presentations
- Learn and master all proprietary systems, work-flows and processes to support the internal routing process
- Learn project documentation and its role in managing workflow. Specifically: Project Plan, Project Brief, Project Scope, Timelines, Risk Management Form, Burn Report
- Responsible for assigned brands and projects including: opening jobs, trafficking workflow and conducting status meetings with Account, PM, Creative, Development and/or Production
- Update and distribute weekly status reports and daily hot sheets; input project data
- Route jobs through various departments, in the proper routing sequence, while ensuring approvals of all parties and aligned to established brand workflow
- Communicate throughout respective departments regarding progress of jobs, workflow, timeliness and problems
- Work closely with Project Management (PM) and Account Services teams to learn how to create budgets for projects leveraging standardized pricing
- Coordinate with appropriate contacts at Client as needed; support RC submissions
- Assist in the development of key project documents including but not limited to client project status and internal meeting reports
- Prepare internal meeting agendas to initiate projects and assist in conducting internal meeting
- Summarize, communicate and distribute meeting notes/next steps immediately following critical meetings and at least 24 hours following any non-critical internal meeting (not responsible for client contact reports)
- Run burn reports for assigned projects and/or senior team members as requested
- Communicate hours allocated to the team during the project and work with PM and Account Services to actively troubleshoot and track potential over-runs
- Participate in CDM group initiatives as appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in advertising, marketing, communications, Technology or journalism and/or coursework related to Pharmaceutical advertising is preferred, not required.
- Strong academic achievement combined with campus leadership and/or community involvement.
- Previous internship within the pharmaceutical advertising industry or related field is preferred, not required.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Basic understanding of digital communications and media channels preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Basic knowledge of MS project preferred not required.
Title: VP, Senior Medical Director
Company/Location: CDM New York
Department/Discipline: Medical and Scientific Affairs
Overview: With a passion for science and a keen eye for medical strategy, a successful VP, Senior Medical Director will possess the ability to make science meaningful, creatively translate data, drive strategic thinking for key brands and provide leadership within the Medical and Scientific Affairs department as well as the agency at large.
The things that make this opportunity special:
- The people: You’ll join an enthusiastic group of more than a dozen medical and scientific strategists that each bring varied industry perspectives to MSA and unselfishly share those perspectives as well as their unique experiences to help ensure success for each other and our brands
- The culture: An energetic, supportive and collegial department await you.
- The agency: CDM truly values MSA’s scientific smarts and embraces science-driven innovative ideas, approaches and solutions
- The resources: As a part of OmnicomHealthGroup, OHG, you will have a multitude of data-driven, analytical, quantitative and qualitative -research tools at your fingertips to help uncover important insights and fuel impactful brand work
- The work: Our brands allow you to dive deep into therapeutic categories, become integral members of internal and external brand teams and feel intellectually challenged each and every day.
A VP, Senior Medical Director is responsible for:
- Maintaining current, in depth knowledge of all dedicated brands, therapeutic areas and competitive landscapes
- Partnering with Account and Creative brand leadership to drive brand strategy
- Working collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams to define strategic medical objectives for brands and ensure pull-through of strategy in all communications and/or tactics
- Working closely with Copy to ensure scientific and therapeutic accuracy
- Acting as a liaison between the agency and key consultants/opinion leaders/medical clients
- Fully participating in new business pitches while also identifying business growth opportunities for existing brands
- Managing and mentoring direct reports within MSA
- Working collaboratively with MSA Director and other Department Heads to grow MSA through creation of expanded offerings
- Presenting yourself, the agency, and your recommendations in an articulate, dynamic, and professional manner
- MD, PharmD, or PhD with 5+ years of Pharmaceutical marketing and advertising experience
Title: VP, Copy Supervisor
Company/Location: CDM NY / New York
Competencies: Creativity, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, Perseverance
- Writes and supervises solid, intelligent, brand-appropriate, creative pieces in a variety of communication forms (eg, sales aid, direct mail) for a variety of audiences (eg, healthcare professionals, patients, consumers)
- Supervises all copy in all communications related to his/her brand(s)
- Gives strong, clear direction to writers
- Exhibits strong creative ability, as shown in ads/other forms of communication, created in partnership with an art director
- Has an ability to understand and process healthcare information
- Thoroughly understands his/her assigned brand(s)-indication, therapeutic implications, competition-and regularly researches trends in the appropriate area(s)
- Contributes strategically to the long-term vision of the brand, internally and with client
- Works well independently while always making sure that all creative work s/he writes or supervises is approved by supervisor/CD
- Submits copy/concepts to supervisor and AE in a timely fashion, with enough time for revisions before copy goes to client
- Leads teammates; maintains a strong relationship with Editorial, Art, and Account Services and follows procedures
- Presents points of view articulately and persuasively within CDM NY and with client
- Is the "brand champion." Makes contributions to the success of his/her brand(s) that the client sees as meaningful and proactive. Enhances client's confidence in CDM NY
- Identifies opportunities to generate work with clients beyond already-contracted activity. Actively pursues these opportunities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual abilities and writing skills
- Previous work experience as a writer in advertising
- Team Oriented
- Presentation Skills
- Management Skills
- 3+ years of Pharma/Healthcare Exp
Title: Senior Digital Data Analyst
Company / Location: CDM NY / New York
Overview: The Senior Digital Data Analyst will measure digital HealthCare marketing campaigns to HealthCare Providers (HCPs), Patients, and Payers, to uncover and integrate insights from resulting datasets to produce high-quality analyses and reports for our client’s pharmaceutical brands.
- Track, report on, and make recommendations on digital HealthCare advertising campaigns. Support digital campaign management, reporting and analytics for online web properties, search, affiliate, display, mobile platforms, social listening, and emerging digital channels.
- Integrate non-personal channels (e.g. conventions, sales representatives, and other live events) to assist Account Executives and Digital Strategists with the holistic view of a campaign
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting. Prepare and produce analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis. Perform daily analysis and report on campaign results when necessary.
- Define data output formats and export data from several internal and external sources
- Managing data pulls of varying size and complexity
- Implements ad-hoc projects to build data resources, enhance reporting and deliver analytical insights.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to derive insights and develop measurable recommendations and experiments.
- Analyze data from the HCP and Patient usage of interactive products, providing insights usage and proactively making recommendations to improve the user experience. Apply strategic thinking, analytical insights and project management skills to build and implement new campaigns.
- Collaborate with client, agency partners, and other stakeholders establish KPIs and related program metrics.
- Coordinate and collaborate with technology team to ensure metrics and standards are developed, implemented, captured, and appropriately tested/QA’ed for digital programs.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting to ensure campaigns are tracked correctly.
- Prepare written analysis and presenting findings and recommendations, to internal and external partners, with clarity and recommendations for specific actions to improve product.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation on measurement methodology and reporting process to ensure continuity and consistency of analytics program.
Bachelor’s degree: Business, Marketing/Advertising, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- 2-3 years of professional experience with a minimum 1 years in an analyst role preferably in digital or interactive industries
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Suite, Social Listening and Social Media Anaytics required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills required
- Experience with Tableau strongly preferred
Soft Skills Requirements:
- A proactive self-starter who can collaborate among a variety of departments.
- Superior logic and excellent communication skills to present complex concepts and data analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Learn and thoroughly understand CDM’s business model and objectives, including a wide array of products, and being able to effectively apply it through internal and external interactions
- Facilitate in the pre-launch process of new clients and campaigns by gathering relevant information from Account team & work with internal teams to ensure a successful and efficient launch
- Support day-to-day tasks for the Analytics team as well as constant interactions with internal teams
- Participate in in the launch of new campaigns, including strategy, targeting and optimization; identify areas for scale and growth within these accounts
- Align performance metrics with individual, team and companywide goals
- Set up and maintain master campaign document to include new clients, and key account information and communications
- Pull internal reports for campaign results, evaluation of client KPIs
- Troubleshoot campaign issues, such as tracking, revenue and other key metrics
- Critically think of new creative concepts, implementation, tracking and measurement of campaigns Requirements
- Comfortable working with data and numbers: Ability to present data in various ways that highlight campaign performance.
- Enjoys cultivating positive relationships and possess a natural ability to communicate well with others
- Communicates effectively through written and verbal methods is able to articulate findings, issues to team and others
- Highly proactive, efficient, and goal-oriented
- Naturally curious and demonstrates an eagerness to learn
- Exceptionally organized and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Excel
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong understanding of general marketing/advertising concepts
- 1-2 years of professional experience at a media, tech or digital marketing company
- BA/BS degree
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with using data visualization platforms (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, etc.) highly preferred