Communications Planning Director
This person is a member of CDMNY’s Account Planning team and is responsible for leading communication planning across assigned accounts. They should be a valuable contributor to the running of the business and seen as a trusted partner alongside the account manager, creative director and experts residing in strategic services to include MSA, Digital and Analytics.
They need to be able to inspire creative minds, be able to shape the creative in the development phase and then present a compelling case for the communication plan to the client highlighting why the approach is the right one for their business.
General responsibilities would include:
- Help create a communication architecture for the brand, helping to translate the business objectives into creative work and working with our analytics team explain how we will measure the effectiveness of the work
- Develop the campaign specific communication framework working alongside assigned account planner and digital strategist and account team.
- Alongside account, will be able to create a blueprint of how a brand should spend their money and get alignment from all key parties
- Develop analytical frameworks, define success metrics and report on performance across strategic initiatives
- Create tactical briefs that take into account the contextual nuances of the specific platforms and help inspire the creative and digital teams
- Analyze and recommend operational improvements to build and advance the Comms Planning discipline
- Facilitate work sessions designed to generate, select and implement communication strategies and ideas.
What they will bring:
- Experience directing multi-phase projects, which leverage numerous channels
- Proven success in developing communication architectures for brands
- Experience working with creative, digital and analytic teams
- An ability to think strategically, creatively and conceptually to develop market hypotheses, insights and recommendations for brand team.
- Ability to write and present communication recommendations in ways that are clear and compelling
- Good organizational and project management skills that foster great relationships
- An enthusiastic, ambitious and reliable team member
Junior Medical Content Editor - Pharmaceutical Advertising
The Junior Medical Content Editor assists Copywriters in submissions to client review committees, and Medical Content Editors by reviewing manuscripts, layouts, and digital builds (eg, websites). Editorial tasks include proofreading, word-for-word reads, fact checks, correction checks, and cold reads, depending on what stage the job is in and according to the Agency Job Flow Process.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Tag and link submissions on a variety of client content management platforms, including Veeva Vault and Zinc MAPS
- Edit copy according to agency and client style, and FDA regulations
- Edit all manuscripts for grammar, punctuation, spelling, AMA style, client Style
- Edit all layouts for agreement with latest manuscript or with approved copy from Client
- Fact check all annotations against reference cited in manuscripts and layouts for accuracy
- Order references when requested by Copy or Account Services
- Ensure each job is reviewed at each stage according to Agency Job Flow Procedures
- Assist lead brand editors on maintaining style sheets
- Attend assigned product status and start up meetings when requested
- Demonstrate ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects
- Project professional, positive attitude toward all agency members and clients
- Strive to develop in-depth knowledge of assigned product brands
- Uphold agency quality standards in servicing the client
- Assist other members of department as needed when workload allows
- Develop knowledge of client processes/procedures for all submissions
- College degree preferred
- Superior proofreading skills
- An excellent grasp of grammar
- Ability to follow instructions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Adobe Acrobat