Click column header to sort
Overview of Job Function:
MMG has an unique and exciting opportunity for the right individual to become a key contributor and innovator in the transition of our agency information and data analytics. Working as a subject matter expert in the structure, assessment and analysis of MMG data assets, the analyst uses data to support the successful delivery of MMG services by providing reporting, analytics, and optimizing collecting and reporting.
- Work with project management, site support, and technology services in the delivery of MMG services
- Create reports for internal teams and external clients
- Collaborate with project and business development teams to collect and analyze data
- Develop and produce graphs, infographics, and data visualizations
- Structure datasets and aggregate data from internal and external sources
- Work directly with project and business teams to process and manage data
- Create presentations and reports based on project needs and findings
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences statistics, or related field.
- 3 years’ experience working with relational database and unstructured data sources
- 3 years of experience with data analytics, visualization, and statistical software
- 1 year experience with SSRS, Tableau or similar server-based reporting technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience with Azure SQL Database desirable
- Experience with data mining and segmentation techniques desirable
Critical Success Factors:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working with a team and sharing knowledge to improve processes and efficiency
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, demanding, tight-deadline environment
- Great organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated to grow your software craftsmanship taking advantage of training resources available at work and outside of work (code camps, workshops, etc).
- Proactively recognize needs and take the initiative to share thoughts and possible solutions with manager
- Team player and a strong individual contributor
Managerial Responsibilities: None
Work Environment: Remote telework, professional office, and/or cubicle environment
The standard office equipment for this position is a desk- or laptop computer.
Physical Demands: Sedentary work requiring continual or almost continual sitting. Heavy computer usage with focused mental concentration, continual or almost continual visual acuity involving eye and hand coordination and repetitive finger movement. The employee may have infrequent periods of standing, walking, and using hand and arm movement for reaching and retrieving objects. Infrequent light lifting – less than 20 pounds.
Reports to: MMG Chief Architect
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with standard minimum of 40 hours per week. MMG’s office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday; however, hours may be adjusted with manager’s approval. Pre-scheduled after-hour/weekend availability may be required to support migrations or change implementations.
Other Duties: It is not the intent of this job description to be a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties and responsibilities required of the employee in this position. Requests to perform other duties, responsibilities, and activities may arise at any time with or without notice.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.
Freelance DIGITAL OUTREACH SPECIALIST
Overview of Job Function: The Digital Outreach Specialist role is responsible for implementing and monitoring outreach strategies developed by the MMG proposal team and regularly reporting on the activity and outcome of agreed upon strategies to the client. Outreach strategies may comprise of media buying, social media development, advocacy relations, email campaigns, and search and display. This role is also responsible for managing vendor contracts, relationships, the program budget and communicating with sponsors and project teams on the impact of outreach strategies making additional recommendations based on the study's performance as needed.
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge online and digital technologies, consistently advising senior management of potential successful vendors to review.
- Manage all aspects of media campaigns for in-house programs (includes social media, search and display, email, online advocacy and community outreach, television, radio, print, all other online tactics).
- Manage strategies and progression of enrollment towards goal and/or risk share agreement; proactively providing recommendations as needed for improved campaign
- Create digital outreach materials such as Google Ads, keywords, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, banner ads, etc.
- Provide detail and explanation to clients and internal team members around all tactics and performance of each throughout the span of the
- Provide regular updates and reporting on budget and performance projections against actual spend and cost per referral/consent/randomization
- Drive conversion optimization of all digital executions, including implementing appropriate tools, optimizing content on a regular basis and improving the campaigns.
- Create and deliver web metrics reports for each program to internal team and clients
- Oversee all vendor relations including vendor introductions, purchase orders, invoices, etc.
- Provide daily management to online outreach campaigns (including Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, ), assessing daily spend cap and recommendations of raising or lowering spends.
- Liaise with internal teams (project managers, tech team, editorial team, creative team, translation teams) to set up online outreach activities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in health communications or marketing
- 3-5 years’ health experience in an ad agency, communications/marketing/PR patient recruitment roles
- Well organized and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Budget management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, with creative and analytical qualities
Critical Success Factors:
- Strong interest in researching the latest digital and social media trends
- Accustomed to a high-paced environment
- Medical terminology/clinical trial industry knowledge a plus
- Takes the lead in implementing recommended changes
Managerial Responsibilities: None
Work Environment: Professional office, cubicle environment.
The standard office equipment for this position is a desk- or laptop computer;printer; copier;facsimilemachine; file cabinet; and mobile and landline telephone.
Physical Demands: Sedentary work-sitting approximately 6 hours with intermittent standing andwalking. Infrequent light lifting - less than 20 pounds.
Close visual acuity required to perform activities such as viewing computer monitor,extensive reading, and transferring written data from hard copy documents into a database system.
Reports to: Director, Outreach & Recruitment Services
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with standard minimum work hours of 40 per week. MMG's office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Employee may work flexible hours with manager's approval.
Other Duties: It isnot the intent of this job description to be a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties and responsibilities required of the employee in this position. Requests to perform other duties, responsibilities, and activities may arise at any time with or without notice.
Freelance Medical Engagement Clinical Research Specialist
The Medical Engagement Clinical Research Specialist
Overview of Job Function: The Medical Engagement Clinical Research Specialist performs chart reviews and engages in physician networking and community outreach across a variety of indications and locations across the country. The goal of educating and enlisting the support of referral sources and patient groups is achieved through keen interpersonal skills and developing and maintaining key relationships via email, phone, and in person. The outcome is to enhance study awareness and drive patient recruitment within specific clinical trials. Recruitment and retention are hallmarks of this role.
- Identify opportunities to educate physicians and health care professionals with referring potential on study participation
- Coordinate and attend recruitment events, activities, and meetings
- Contact and visit medical facilities as well as community organizations and advocacy groups to build rapport, support, and increase clinical trial awareness
- Present clinical trial information to healthcare professionals, one on one or in group settings, while incorporating referral strategies (i.e., Grand Rounds, Lunch and Learns, etc.)
- Provide on-going assessments and guidance to assist clinical study sites with identifying and overcoming recruitment challenges and opportunities
- Conduct on-site chart reviews for projects requiring focused recruitment lead generation
- Generate clear and detailed documentation of above listed activities on a timely basis
- Maintain consistent and evolving trackers to address recruitment performance and retention
- Assist in the activities of the Director of Medical Engagement Program, as needed
Education and Experience:
- R.N. or Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in sciences, health communications, or related field of study
- 5+ years’ experience working in a medical environment – hospital, clinics, research facilities, outreach centers, etc
Critical Success Factors
- Strong medical or scientific background in pharmaceutical trials
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-directed to increase clinical trial awareness in all areas of the health care community.
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with persons from varied social, economic, and educational backgrounds
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to work independently on multiple tasks.
- Adaptable to working in a variety of environments and flexible hours
Managerial Responsibilities: None
Work Environment: Varies from a home office to medical offices, clinics, research facilities or community centers based on project need. The standard office equipment for this position is a computer/laptop, printer, copier, fax machine, file cabinets, and mobile or landline telephone.
Physical Demands: In performing this position, the individual will spend time in varying environments— both physical and climate related, including medical facilities, airports/airplanes, and lodging accommodations. The ability to move and adapt to the environment, as well as communicating in-person, using a laptop, electronic devices, smartphones, etc. is critical. When not traveling, this is a moderately sedentary position. Ability to manipulate the body to accomplish the essential functions of the job is required.
Classification: Freelance, hourly
Reports to: Director, Medical Engagement Program
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Part-time or freelance position with approximately 15 to 30 hours per week dependent upon project(s) needs.
Travel: Travel required, varying in frequency and duration, based on the need of clinical sites associated with projects assigned.
Other Duties: This job description is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties and responsibilities required of the employee in this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you